“Fantastic food and service”

Mahogany Ridge Brewery and Grill
Cuisines: Pub
Good for: Local cuisine, Bar scene, Families with children, Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
San Diego, California
“Fantastic food and service”
Reviewed August 5, 2014 via mobile

Delicious food and beautiful presentation. The pork chops were incredible and the deserts were out of this world. The kids meals were also very good. Very friendly waiters and FAST service. Not to be missed while in the Boat!

“Good Food - Beer OK”
Reviewed August 5, 2014

Went there for dinner on 8/5. Overall, food was cooked nicely and delicious, but didn't stand out from other places we tend to go. The sauces that come with some of the meals were ok....was hoping to walk away really impressed based on other reviews, but the sauces didn't stand out. They had a very diverse menu, so there was something for all 4 of us with little compromise needed (a reason why we picked it besides reviews). Worst part was the pale ale my wife got. One of the worst beers i or she has ever had. The Amber and Porter I got were tasty, so the beer issue was not across the board. Haven't tried a lot of other places in Steamboat, but I would be ok going back again assuming we don't find a favorite.

Visited August 2014
Western Colorado
“Best meal of our trip”
Reviewed August 3, 2014

Several people, both locals and non recommended Mahogany Ridge. I'm so glad they did! We were told when I called mid-afternoon not to bother making reservations. We put our names on the list around 6:30 but found seats for 3 at the bar and just stayed there. The bartenders were great and the atmosphere was relaxing and comfortable. Our food was beyond amazing. The pork was tender, the tuna nice and rare and even the Cobb salad looked great! Definitely a place we will return to.

• Visited August 2014
1 Thank coskigirl1978
Parker, Colorado
“Wow. Unique food, a pleasant surprise”
Reviewed August 3, 2014 via mobile

Was looking for a place to dine for dinner but only wanted a salad. This place was amazing. Such unusual things on the menu. The appetizer pretzel was very good along with the lobster quinoa hush puppies. Then our wonderful Cobb salad. Would highly recommend this restuarant .

Visited August 2014
Olathe, Kansas, United States
“Cool Setting Good Food”
Reviewed August 2, 2014

My family took my father to the brewery for his 78th birthday, and found the restaurant to be really good. The atmosphere is unique, and eating outside was very pleasant for August. Most of us had burgers, and all thought them to be good, the helping of fries was large, and I have to say that I walked away full. The Wait Staff was very friendly and attentive, and provided some good suggestions for food. My wife had the fish tacos, and would have preferred to not have the fish breaded and fried, but said the fish was good.

I would suggest you try this place out for a bite, I don't think you will be sorry you did.

• Visited August 2014