“Great Place”

Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Arvada, Colorado
“Great Place”
Reviewed October 12, 2013

My wife and I were in Steamboat Springs for a conference that I was attending and we ate dinner at the Mahogany Ridge Brewery and Grill. The place was packed and for good reason. Their beer was good, their food was delicious, and the service was outstanding. The next time that we get up to Steamboat Springs I'll be back to the Mahogany Ridge.

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank MattTeegarden

Erie, Colorado, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Food is worth it”
Reviewed October 8, 2013

We had a group of 20 that enjoyed great food & friendly service. Excellent desserts to finish our dinner!

• Visited October 2013
Laramie, Wyoming
“Very fine dining experience”
Reviewed October 6, 2013

Although crowded and a bit noisy, the Mahogany Ridge offered food ranging from good to excellent.

I had the seared tuna, which was quite good. My partner was the big winner with the filet mignon (if memory serves) which was delectable, tender, and cooked to perfection. The side dishes lived up to the standdard of excellence of the main courses. I had a dessert dish that was some sort of peanut butter cheesecake, which was rich and delicious, better than one might expect.

The service was the only letdown. It was more odd than particularly slow or poor, something to polish up. More of a presentation thing.

I'll be back.

• Visited September 2013
“Never have been disappointed at Mahogny. So good”
Reviewed October 3, 2013

Love their tuna taki, multiple appetizers and my husband loves everything he eats there..so consistent and a local's favorite.

• Visited September 2013
“Forgot about this place....”
Reviewed October 2, 2013 via mobile

When I first moved to this part of Colorado, I visited Mahogany and remember being quite pleased. I've no idea what took me so long to go back! I won't make that mistake again. The food was amazing (burgers are out of this world) and the apps were phenomenal as well. Great atmosphere!