“Never have been disappointed at Mahogny. So good”

Mahogany Ridge Brewery and Grill
Cuisines: Pub
Good for: Special occasions, Local cuisine, Families with children, Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
“Never have been disappointed at Mahogny. So good”
Reviewed October 3, 2013

Love their tuna taki, multiple appetizers and my husband loves everything he eats there..so consistent and a local's favorite.

• Visited September 2013

“Forgot about this place....”
Reviewed October 2, 2013 via mobile

When I first moved to this part of Colorado, I visited Mahogany and remember being quite pleased. I've no idea what took me so long to go back! I won't make that mistake again. The food was amazing (burgers are out of this world) and the apps were phenomenal as well. Great atmosphere!

Charlottesville, Virginia
“Good Stop in Great Town”
Reviewed September 27, 2013

My colleague loved this place, I was a bit more reserved. You see I have this thing about walking into a restaurant and smelling bad cleaning practices. You know that smell when the water in the bucket is not changed often enough?

Anyway, food was very good and the bartender was a pleasure. The tap beers were what you would expect and the Broncos won. The hostess could use a smile or two. Great location and decor.

Greeley, Colorado
“Great food and brew.”
Reviewed September 26, 2013

The food and brew was excellent. The service was awesome. It was highly recommended by the staff at our motel.

Visited September 2013
Atlanta, GA, USA
“Best dinner we had in Steamboat”
Reviewed September 26, 2013

My parents and I ate here for my birthday and were not disappointed. The service was great, atmosphere was dark & a little loud (what restaurant isn't) but both fairly pleasantly so. All three of us had dipping entrees, though my mom was drawn to the fish & chips as well. My filet mignon was amazing--the spices it was rubbed with were so good that I felt the delicious dipping sauces were unnecessary. My mom had the maple glazed chicken breast and dad had the garlic sage buffalo, and both raved about it. The wine list was modest but good, I had a great glass of cabernet. All in all, it was a lovely evening--my dad, who hates spending money on eating out, was still talking about it later that night! I would recommend a reservation if you're planning to eat before 8 or 8:30.

1 Thank starshy926