“Dont miss the happy hour!”

Mahogany Ridge Brewery and Grill
Cuisines: Pub
Good for: Special occasions, Bar scene, Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed June 30, 2013

We just got home from having the wonderful happy hour tapas here. Also we enjoyed half price drinks.i can't imagine there is a better deal in all of Steamboat. We will be here for a week and I fully intend to make use again of this amazing deal. There are about 8 different offerings from wings with ghost chili sauce to cheese quesadillas........all were excellent! Available from 4:30 to 6 pm

There are newer reviews for Mahogany Ridge Brewery and Grill

Reviewed June 26, 2013

My husband and I live in Steamboat and took out-of-town family to Mahogany Rige last Saturday night. The service was the absolute best I've had in Steamboat in a long time. The server was attentive and provided a gluten-free menu upon request. Everyone was very satisfied with their meals and the fun variety of dipping sauces. We loved the seasonal cherry ale, cheese pretzel with homemade mustard and porter cream sauces, and the Chille Rubbed Beef Tournedos.

The late night happy hour begins at 9:30 p.m. every day of the week and is the best deal in Steamboat. The appetizers are all half off and the drinks are sharply discounted. It is a lively scene of locals and visitors.

Keep up the great work MH!

Reviewed June 25, 2013

They give the lowly pretzel a great new taste using their own spicy mustard with cheese & porter cream. Fun to share with a great Merlot!!

Reviewed June 20, 2013

We happened to catch happy hour (4-5:30p) and we were glad we did! The brew was great tasting and only $2. The happy hour menu was the way to go too. Try the samosas, money bags and tacos. All are bite size x 2 but at $1 a piece we ordered until all three of us were full and happy hour was over.

Reviewed June 12, 2013 via mobile

While visiting Steamboat my friend and I went to Mahongany Ridge on the recommendation of a friend who once worked there seasonally.
Normally I'm not a fan of communal dining but I love eating in the bar area so we went for it. Everything was delicious, from the beer to the charcuterie plate and steaks, it was fabulous! It was fun to see what everyone around us was ordering and make conversation with fellow travelers visiting the area. Next time I'm in Steamboat this will be a definate stop!