“Best meal in Steamboat! Friendly folks!”
Review of Slopeside Grill

Slopeside Grill
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Takeout
Reviewed April 11, 2013

This is a fun place and it is a little noisy, but the food and the service are very good! I had cheese pizza and the white chili, excellent. Of all the places we went to eat in Steamboat this one is the only one that I would say is a must.

I could not make up my mind between the chili and soup of the day and the waitress brought me a generous sample of both. She was very pleasant.

The menu had many great options and a late night menu. If would be a great place to go for lunch while skiing. I think I could eat there every night, very convenient to the base, friendly staff, and great food.

Reviewed April 11, 2013

We ate here a number of times since we stayed next door at the Torian. The first night the food was great, the waiter not so much. Just inattentive, didn't come back for refills, etc. It wasn't too busy, he just seemed overwhelmed by not a lot. Second time we ordered take out. Great pizza, but a shabby Greek salad. Came to the bar without the kids with friends and had a blast. Great crowd, nice mix of locals. Flanny at the bar is fun. Last time we ate here we had great food AND a great waiter. Ski instructors who know their way around the restaurants here refer to Slopeside as "consistently good" and I'll agree. My fave was the Western Dip. Kids loved the pizza.

Reviewed April 5, 2013

Slopeside Grill is the best Apres ski available at Steamboat. Great outdoor area and nice live music. Great beer selection and pizzas. What more do you need? Bonus: this place is almost always yuppie and poser-free!

Reviewed April 4, 2013

The location is PRIME to sit outdoor, ski in/ski out. Servers do their best to take care of you. Stay with the basics. Burgers/Sandwiches, etc.

Reviewed April 4, 2013

Good place for families to eat. Typical apres ski atmosphere. Lots of variety on menu. Convenient. Friendly staff.