“Delicious !!!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of La Montana - CLOSED

La Montana
Cuisines: Mexican, American, Southwestern
Good for: Special occasions, Large groups, Bar scene, Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Description: Award winning Southwestern and Mexican Cuisine
Quincy, Massachusetts, United States
“Delicious !!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 25, 2013

By far the most delicious Mexican food I have experienced. Presentation beautiful and eye appealing. Fresh, fresh ingredients and sooo tasty. Owner Kate Weeks, Chef Molly and entire staff made this a most memorable dining expreience with attention to detail and great ambiance.
The Salsa and chips are to die for.......
If your in Steamboat Springs(lucky you), it is a must to eat at this well run, & clean establishment.
Enjoy!!!!

• Visited March 2013
lamontana, Owner at La Montana, responded to this review, March 30, 2013
Thank you very much for your kind review. My staff and I thank you for your appreciation of all of our effots.

Jonesboro, Arkansas
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Delicioso! I LOVE this restaurant!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 24, 2013 via mobile

La Montaña is my choice for dinner on the first night of EVERY vacation to Steamboat Springs, CO. It's a warm familiar place that sets the perfect mood for the rest of my time in Steamboat whether I'm there to snow ski in the winter & spring OR hike and bike in the summer.
I had the opportunity to dine at La Montaña twice this March and as usual I was not disappointed. I always begin with a specialty Margarita. There are many from which to choose. They have an extensive selection of tequilas as well. The chips are very thin and not too salty; the green and red salsas are unique and addictive. For appetizers, queso fundido is always rich and fabulous as are the duck confit tacos. There are too many wonderful choices for the entree course to recommend just one......I have tried almost every one.
Our service has rarely been less than excellent. Adam was our server for our two most recent visits. He was fabulous! Katie Weeks, the restaurant owner is almost always at the door to greet patrons as they arrive. She also takes the time to move through the restaurant visiting with diners as they enjoy their meals.
If you are in Steamboat Springs and have only one night to eat out, choose La Montaña. You will not be disappointed!

lamontana, Owner at La Montana, responded to this review, March 30, 2013
Thank you very much for your kind reviews of my establishment. Not only does it mean alot to me, it means alot to my hardworking staff to be so appreciated. We will do our best to keep up with your wonderful recommendation.
Rehoboth Beach, Delaware
“Good quality Mexican. Good place to take kids.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 19, 2013

Really good meal. Staying at highmark and this restaurant is across the street. We had our Au pair with us from Mexico and she loved the chicken mole and thought it tasted like home. I had the special camarones and I thought they were good but they have a hollandaise sauce on top of them. My son had the special shrimp enchilada and this was the best on the table. Would return great meal!

• 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Drexel Hill, Pennsylvania
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good Mexican food/drink”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 18, 2013

BBQ salmon over a bed of Spanish rice with fresh vegetables was delicious. Add a margarita and...Deliciouso

Visited March 2013
St. Petersburg, Florida
“Nice evening”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 17, 2013

On our last night in Steamboat we ate at La Montana. It was a good meal but not the best meal I had while I was visiting the area. The margaritas were very good. Our table ordered chips, queso and salsa. All of it was very fresh. The tomatillo salsa was especially good. Our entrees were good but the food was very heavy. I tried the Southwestern enchiladas and felt the sauce overwhelmed the enchilada a bit. it was hard to taste the flavors inside the enchilada.

Visited March 2013