“Best in Steamboat…consistently”

Cuisines: Contemporary
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Business meetings
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed January 25, 2014

We first visited Diva during this past summer and had planned to sample other fine dining establishments during our trip. After the first dinner at Cafe Diva we cancelled the other reservations and ate here 3 times in 4 days. The owners, staff, food, ambiance were outstanding. Period.

We returned this past week with friends and our dining experience was again outstanding, and validated our thoughts when we first dined here this past summer. The attention of the wait staff, quality and presentation of our entrees, and overall dining experience was amazing. We have sampled other supposed fine dining restaurants in Steamboat but none compare to Cafe Diva.

1  Thank Chillrooster

Reviewed January 24, 2014

If you are looking for a place to hold a banquet in a private room in Steamboat, this is it. Amazingly good food served in response to individual orders, piping hot and beautifully plated. If it had been just me and my wife for dinner, I would have rated the food, service and ambience as excellent. We were 40. We have organized banquets in Steamboat each of the last 8 years. This was off scale good. Next time I'm in town, I'll surely have dinner for two there.

Reviewed January 24, 2014 via mobile

We were so impressed with the food, service, and atmosphere we returned for a second dinner during our week in Steamboat. Had the peanut butter and jelly appetizer, the elk, and the veggie dish. All amazing. Plan to go for two visits on out next trip. Definitely worth it

Reviewed January 22, 2014

I have been to Diva four times. I have always loved it and anticipated our visit when we were in town to ski. This year, she was a little off or maybe it was me. The dishes were very innovative: seared char with pea shoots and pumpernickel gnocchi; tuna carpaccio; and the like. I will go back again and again at this level of quality but the experience just wasn't wonderful. Is that so bad? No.

Reviewed January 17, 2014

Very much enjoyed dinner at Diva. It is pricey but in line with offerings. Very popular thus crowded, but design breaks up dining space so doesn't feel crowded, very pleasant. Good service and food. We loved kale-pear salad!! it would easily serve 4 or splitting it we could have made dinner with that and an appetizer. Reservations for main dining hours must be made days in advance (at least during ski season) Our reservation made Sunday for Thursday earliest seating 7:30 and people were waiting when we left
nice small touches like they meet you with your coats when you leave (i.e., they know, you don't have to ask or identify your coats)