“Nice Place/Good Food” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Cafe Diva

Cafe Diva
Cuisines: American, Contemporary
Good for: Local cuisine, Special occasions, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“Nice Place/Good Food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 22, 2013

We (my husband, myself and our adult daughter) recently visited Steamboat Springs and ate one night at Café Diva. The food was unusual and very tasty! The only issue we had was that it's a little hard to find. The general location is easy, but "where" the restaurant is in the shopping/restaurant area wasn't real clear. It seems to be a place that's more for adults than children, as one would expect.

New York City, New York
“TOP 10 MEAL EVER!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 20, 2013

Just amazing! I had read that it was good.. but we were blown away. I consider myself a "foodie" and each bite was amazing. I am still wondering how I will duplicate the mushroom kale salad at home! Thanks!

Visited February 2013
Sarasota, Florida
“Some issues, a bit pretentious... but very good...”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 18, 2013

Really enjoyed the food here, but some minor irritations... such as having to wait in a tiny/crowded alleyway to be seated... and the constant (and I mean constant) references to "Chef Kate does this...", "Chef Kate does that..." rather got the feeling that Chef Kate may be a bit too egotistical...

Apart from this, the food was delicious and the presentation excellent... the staff are super polite and really take care of you...

Definitely worth a visit if you are in town, but in all honesty we preferred 'Bistro CV' over 'Cafe Diva' because it isn't quite so pretentious... and also the more casual 'Laundry' restaurant... which is absolutely fabulous...

• 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank Geoff and Jenni G
Floridian in Switzerland
“Another Awesome Visit!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 18, 2013

We have been going to Cafe Diva for the last 5 years during our annual ski trek to Steamboat. How lucky that we received that first recommendation those years ago as it is always a culinary highlight of our trip! All the food is delicious and the atmosphere is warm and cozy. The servers are seriously top notch and Paul (?), the owner/sommelier is fabulous!! He recommended one of my fave wines 5 yrs ago and we were thrilled to find it on the menu again this year. I could list all of the "must-haves" but the server will tell them to you! (the Thai peanut and bacon app is my personal must-have tho!) I do prefer the dining area on the right vs the left although I couldn't say why exactly (except the table right in front of the window as the light bulb from the outside glares in at you). Thanks again Chef Kate and Paul.... can't wait till next year!

Ski Country, Colorado
“Great for a date night”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 11, 2013

Fantastic food. Fantastic service. Wonderful small restaurant. The crab bisque is fantastic to start with. Then choose absolutely anything off the menu and it will be wonderful. Great with working with dietary restrictions as well.

Visited October 2012