“Overpriced and Freezer burned”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Cold Stone Creamery
Reviewed February 8, 2014

Went in for a quick treat. The girl was obviously annoyed we were there and threw the ice cream on the counter. The ice cream was not mixed well and tasted old. Very disappointed.

Reviewed February 7, 2014

This was a Subway/Cold Stone combined... kill two birds with one stone right?

I don't know if we went on a bad night but the workers seemed to be in a daze, making service a bit slow. The worker seemed to have to read the menu board to even understand how to make my order (He sat staring at the description before he started making it).

My wife ordered a cup of ice cream. When she received it, it had a hair in it. So she politely and quietly (as there were other patrons) got the attention of the worker and notified her there was a hair in her ice cream. The worker took the ice cream, pulled the hair our (which was tangled and wrapped deep in the ice cream), then proceeded to hand the ice cream back to my wife. Under a little shock, my wife had to request a new cup (which then seemed to irritate the worker).

On the bright side, once we got our orders straight and delivered correctly we had no complaints. This was our first time ever to visit this shop. Again, maybe it was a bad day and an isolated incident; but we will not be returning to this shop. There is another Cold Stone downtown that we will take the time to travel to next time.