We stayed only one night; however, we were pleasantly surprised. The room was very nice, well decorated, had a fridge, microwave, sink and coffee maker. The hot tub was a nice stop after a hike. The staff was very helpful. The free wi fi was a nice touch.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently located just 5 minutes from Steamboat Ski area and downtown area, located on main road into Steamboat. Located on top of a hill in beautiful Steamboat Springs. Resort offers surrounding views of mountains. This bright resort is perfect for families with fully equipped kitchens, indoor pool, Jacuzzi and sauna. Ski lockers and complimentary shuttle service to mountain and downtown areas offered everyday through ski season. Offering studio, 1 and 2 bedroom suites. All units completely renovated in Dec. 2011 with wood floors in main area, granite countertops, new appliances, furnishings. 1 bedroom has 2 bathrooms, 2 bedrooms has 3 bathrooms. Studio offers mini refrigerator, microwave, 1 bathroom. The 1-bedroom layout includes either a 1-level with 1 bathroom or a 2-level with 2 bathrooms. Also offer fitness room, game room, ski lockers, complimentary shuttle. Complimentary Shuttle service available to mountain, downtown, and areas around town offered daily from 8am - 11pm during Ski season. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Groupon, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Legacy Vacation Resorts-Steamboat Hilltop reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Legacy Vacation Resorts-Steamboat Hilltop Hotel Steamboat Springs
- Celebrity Resort Steamboat Springs
- Celebrity Hotel Steamboat Springs