Chalet Val d'Isere
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
The Inn at Steamboat(Steamboat Springs)
View Hotel
The Ptarmigan Inn(Steamboat Springs)
  • Pool
View Hotel
La Quinta Inn Steamboat Springs(Steamboat Springs)
View Hotel
Quality Inn & Suites(Steamboat Springs)
View Hotel
The Steamboat Grand(Steamboat Springs)
  • Pool
Steamboat Mountain Lodge(Steamboat Springs)
View Hotel
The Trails at Storm Meadows(Steamboat Springs)
View Hotel
All reviewsb bpool tablehouse is beautifuleach morninghot tubcherialpenglowtvclosetsteamboatsummerdowntown
FilterAll languages
Reviewed February 20, 2014

My fiancée and I recently spent our engagement weekend in Steamboat Springs and I decided on this charming, well maintained and beautiful B&B. Our host Cheri was welcoming and friendly, and was very gracious to help me with a few of the details of my proposal. The Chalet itself is reminiscent of an inviting mountain lodge, but has recently been remodeled so it has a modern contemporary vibe throughout as well. The huge hot tub is also a plus. Our room was fantastic (Aspenglow), and had a huge spa bathroom and amazing views of the mountain. Make sure you save room for breakfast, because Cheri is a fantastic cook. My fiancée and I agree it was one of the best breakfasts we had at a B&B. All in all, outside of one minor issue (no turndown service or fresh towels,) we both really enjoyed our stay, and you will too. Would definitely recommend to couples only

Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 16, 2013

What an excellent first impression of Steamboat Springs Sheri and her amazing home showed us! Sheri was an excellent, friendly host who cooks up super tasty, filling meals to kick off our day. My girlfriend and I were fortunate enough to stay in the upstairs room with the king. What an amazing room with fantastic views! The next time we visit Steamboat, and we're already thinking about it, Sheri's spacious, super clean home will be the first and only b&b we think about! Thanks, Sheri!

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 30, 2013

This is a wonderful place, with outstanding amenities, great hosts, and great food. Sheri not only made us a wonderful breakfast, she also gave us great tips and assistance as we were planning our visit in the area. It is certainly a place we would go to again!

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed November 10, 2013

My finance and I stayed here in early November. It was the off season known as mud season. Sheri's son Quinn took great care of us, and made fantastic breakfasts. He was personable, and easy to talk to. Everything was very clean and new. The place was remodelled, and was extremely well done. I will highly recommend this place.

• Stayed: November 2013
Reviewed October 3, 2013

My wife, daughter, and I stayed in the upstairs Alpenglow room. This room has a bigger bathroom. The home is gorgeous. She completely renovated the house a year ago with lots of nice touches. Cheri was very pleasant from first greeting us to departure. She is a wonderful house keeper and a great cook. She is also very good with kids. Our daughter loved hanging out with her. Kids are ok at this B&B as long as the other room isn't occupied by just a couple. Luckily, we were the only ones there. We'd stay there again. The experience was great.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
Cheri4744, Owner at Chalet Val d'Isere, responded to this reviewResponded October 5, 2013

Thank you so much! I appreciate you taking the time! Cheri