“Killer Jamacian Jerk Chicken~” 5 of 5 bubbles

Cuisines: Mexican, Fast Food, Jamaican
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Killer Jamacian Jerk Chicken~”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 24, 2014

The meal was spectacular which came with Jerk Chicken, Rice Blend, Coleslaw, and Macaroni and was really quite filling.

The ladies at the window were hilarious and friendly as we talked it up while I waited for the food to be cooked up. I would recommend this to anyone and is a great spot to go for a nice lunch on one of the picnic tables outside.
Quick, Delicious Food and Awesome Service..... what else do you need?

Visited June 2014

“Tasty Mexican food with a Jamaican twist.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 18, 2014 via mobile

We loved the flavor of jerk seasoning they use in the meat. There are only a couple of picnic tables to sit at while you eat.

New Orleans, Louisiana
“The best tasting street food around!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 10, 2014 via mobile

We were looking to have a light dinner and some cheap eats, but my husband also wanted a beer. I ordered us a couple of tacos and sat down to wait at one of the picnic tables (they have limited outdoor seating only). My husband went into the liquor store next door to buy two beers. This was a slight problem because they had few singles, and the clerk would not break up a six back, but he did find something to drink. We waited a few minutes for the tacos, but it was well worth it. We loved them so much that we ordered two more. By night's end, we had tried the jerk chicken, carne asada, al pastor and fish. All of them were small packets of robust wonderful flavors. Each one was unique and so tasty. There is not much of a dining experience, but it was a nice summer evening, and we were happy to be outside enjoying delicious food. The owner is a delightful Jamaican woman who was so accommodating. She does plate dinners too, but we were thrilled with her tacos.

Visited June 2014
“In love!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 1, 2014

My cousin and I moved to town two months ago. We went to tacos del barco our second day here and have been in love ever since. Great prices for great quality. We eat there about four times a week and just love Marcia!!

• Visited February 2014
“10/10”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 1, 2014

This is literally the best tasting food I've had from a restaurant, and the price is absolutely amazing. Marcia is an angel as well. I would highly recommend the jerk seasoned items, as this is by far the tastiest flavoring I've ever had, with their curry as a close second.

• Visited March 2014