Open today: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Review Highlights
Emily is Awesome!!

Someone just complimented me on my hair TODAY, and I got my hair done over a month ago. Emily Lind... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
Heather S
Steamboat Springs, Colorado
Always excellent

I am always happy with my haircuts and massages at Waterside! The customer service from the front... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
justincase289
Steamboat Springs, Colorado

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Steamboat Springs
from $85.00
More Info
All reviews salt room excellent massage facial kristin steamboat
Selected filters
Reviewed September 11, 2018

From scheduling to check in to my actual service Waterside Day Spa processes are seamless and easy. The staff is always friendly and courteous. I love the décor of the spa and the amenities it provides. Don't miss the 'salt room' - very innovative for Steamboat! I would highly recommend for any service.

Date of experience: August 2018
Review collected in partnership with this attraction
LexiB152, Owner at Waterside Day Spa & Salon, responded to this reviewResponded November 2, 2018

Thank you for your kind words and your business. We really appreciate you!

Reviewed August 7, 2018

Enjoyed my much needed massage. Felt relaxed and all the aches were gone after my visit. This was my second time- and I’ll be back next time my family visits Steamboat

Date of experience: July 2018
Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Lexi B, Owner at Waterside Day Spa & Salon, responded to this reviewResponded August 13, 2018

So glad you enjoyed your massage and it helped you to feel better!
See you next time!

Reviewed July 25, 2018 via mobile

I loved getting to use the salt room before my appointment. Kristin was very nice and helpful. I would go back!

Date of experience: July 2018
Lexi B, Owner at Waterside Day Spa & Salon, responded to this reviewResponded July 26, 2018

So glad you enjoyed! We look forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed May 29, 2018

Environment and energy are the two key features I always look for when I try to find my place to find serenity and honor my body with treatments. Waterside Spa in Steamboat, CO is a 10/10 for me!!! Every experience is always wonderful with kind and talented staff and a relaxing atmosphere. I recommend this spa for anyone looking for anything to brighten their day!

Date of experience: March 2018
Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Lexi B, Owner at Waterside Day Spa & Salon, responded to this reviewResponded May 30, 2018

Thank you for your sweet words!! Looking forward to seeing you soon! :)

Reviewed May 15, 2018

I have been going to see Heather for several years. She's wonderful, does a great job and always has a smile on her face.

Date of experience: May 2018
Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Lexi B, Owner at Waterside Day Spa & Salon, responded to this reviewResponded May 18, 2018

Thanks for sharing... We agree, she is wonderful! See you next time!