“Friendly staff”
Review of Waterside Day Spa

Waterside Day Spa
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Downtown, along the Yampa River, Waterside Day Spa & Salon has recently received a facelift! The all-purpose salon and spa focuses on results and empowers a beauty that shines from within. Masterful massage therapists, experienced estheticians, stunning hair stylists and meticulous nail artists are the best of what Steamboat has to offer. Waterside specializes in natural and holistic alongside specialty treatments to deliver results. Preferred collections are available for home-care and elegant gifting. Special events and group reservations are welcomed!
Useful Information: Wheelchair access, Activities for older children
Reviewed November 4, 2018

I had a pedicure two weeks ago that still looks perfect. Nice ambiance, lovely people.I did find the music a little loud, but obviously not enough to bother me, as I forgot to ask them to turn it dow a little!I will be back.

Date of experience: October 2018
Review collected in partnership with this attraction
LexiBudler, Owner at Waterside Day Spa, responded to this reviewResponded November 9, 2018

Happy to hear your pedi is still looking perfect. We appreciate your feedback too on the volume of the music, always feel free to holler if we can turn it up or down!

Thank you! See you next time.

All reviews
"lashes"
"steamboat"
in 8 reviews

Reviewed September 11, 2018

From scheduling to check in to my actual service Waterside Day Spa processes are seamless and easy. The staff is always friendly and courteous. I love the décor of the spa and the amenities it provides. Don't miss the 'salt room' - very innovative for Steamboat! I would highly recommend for any service.

Date of experience: August 2018
Review collected in partnership with this attraction
LexiB152, Owner at Waterside Day Spa, responded to this reviewResponded November 2, 2018

Thank you for your kind words and your business. We really appreciate you!

Reviewed August 7, 2018

Enjoyed my much needed massage. Felt relaxed and all the aches were gone after my visit. This was my second time- and I’ll be back next time my family visits Steamboat

Date of experience: July 2018
Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Lexi B, Owner at Waterside Day Spa, responded to this reviewResponded August 13, 2018

So glad you enjoyed your massage and it helped you to feel better!
See you next time!

Reviewed July 25, 2018 via mobile

I loved getting to use the salt room before my appointment. Kristin was very nice and helpful. I would go back!

Date of experience: July 2018
Lexi B, Owner at Waterside Day Spa, responded to this reviewResponded July 26, 2018

So glad you enjoyed! We look forward to seeing you again!

See more reviews
Reviewed May 29, 2018

Environment and energy are the two key features I always look for when I try to find my place to find serenity and honor my body with treatments. Waterside Spa in Steamboat, CO is a 10/10 for me!!! Every experience is always wonderful with kind and talented staff and a relaxing atmosphere. I recommend this spa for anyone looking for anything to brighten their day!

Date of experience: March 2018
Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Lexi B, Owner at Waterside Day Spa, responded to this reviewResponded May 30, 2018

Thank you for your sweet words!! Looking forward to seeing you soon! :)