“Nice spa by the river”
Review of Waterside Day Spa

Waterside Day Spa
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Downtown, along the Yampa River, Waterside Day Spa & Salon has recently received a facelift! The all-purpose salon and spa focuses on results and empowers a beauty that shines from within. Masterful massage therapists, experienced estheticians, stunning hair stylists and meticulous nail artists are the best of what Steamboat has to offer. Waterside specializes in natural and holistic alongside specialty treatments to deliver results. Preferred collections are available for home-care and elegant gifting. Special events and group reservations are welcomed!
Useful Information: Wheelchair access, Activities for older children
Reviewed August 7, 2018

Enjoyed my much needed massage. Felt relaxed and all the aches were gone after my visit. This was my second time- and I’ll be back next time my family visits Steamboat

Date of experience: July 2018
Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Lexi B, Owner at Waterside Day Spa, responded to this reviewResponded August 13, 2018

So glad you enjoyed your massage and it helped you to feel better!
See you next time!

"lashes"
"steamboat"
in 8 reviews

Reviewed July 25, 2018 via mobile

I loved getting to use the salt room before my appointment. Kristin was very nice and helpful. I would go back!

Date of experience: July 2018
Lexi B, Owner at Waterside Day Spa, responded to this reviewResponded July 26, 2018

So glad you enjoyed! We look forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed May 29, 2018

Environment and energy are the two key features I always look for when I try to find my place to find serenity and honor my body with treatments. Waterside Spa in Steamboat, CO is a 10/10 for me!!! Every experience is always wonderful with kind and talented staff and a relaxing atmosphere. I recommend this spa for anyone looking for anything to brighten their day!

Date of experience: March 2018
Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Lexi B, Owner at Waterside Day Spa, responded to this reviewResponded May 30, 2018

Thank you for your sweet words!! Looking forward to seeing you soon! :)

Reviewed May 15, 2018

I have been going to see Heather for several years. She's wonderful, does a great job and always has a smile on her face.

Date of experience: May 2018
Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Lexi B, Owner at Waterside Day Spa, responded to this reviewResponded May 18, 2018

Thanks for sharing... We agree, she is wonderful! See you next time!

See more reviews
Reviewed April 5, 2018

In Steamboat for a long weekend - don't ski and wanted to treat myself. Prior to my trip found spa site on the web and was impressed with the services offered, pricing and the ease of booking my appointments. I scheduled the salt room, facial and body massage over two days. All the treatments were excellent . Impressed with the front desk service, treatment staff and the dressing room accomodations. I have mobility issues - but found plenty of parking nearby. Will definitely plan on a return visit during my next visit to Steamboat. Highly recommend!!

Date of experience: March 2018
Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Lexi B, Owner at Waterside Day Spa, responded to this reviewResponded April 7, 2018

Thank you, we love to impress and are very thankful that we were able to share in your experience.