Open today: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Review Highlights
Friendly staff

I had a pedicure two weeks ago that still looks perfect. Nice ambiance, lovely people.I did find... read more

Reviewed November 4, 2018
Malone G
Highly Recommended

From scheduling to check in to my actual service Waterside Day Spa processes are seamless and easy... read more

Reviewed September 11, 2018
j0annaallis0n
Steamboat Springs, Colorado

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Steamboat Springs
from $92.14
More Info
All reviews salt room eyelash extensions minute massage facial lashes steamboat
Reviewed May 15, 2018

I have been going to see Heather for several years. She's wonderful, does a great job and always has a smile on her face.

Date of experience: May 2018
Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Lexi B, Owner at Waterside Day Spa, responded to this reviewResponded May 18, 2018

Thanks for sharing... We agree, she is wonderful! See you next time!

Reviewed April 5, 2018

In Steamboat for a long weekend - don't ski and wanted to treat myself. Prior to my trip found spa site on the web and was impressed with the services offered, pricing and the ease of booking my appointments. I scheduled the salt room, facial and body massage over two days. All the treatments were excellent . Impressed with the front desk service, treatment staff and the dressing room accomodations. I have mobility issues - but found plenty of parking nearby. Will definitely plan on a return visit during my next visit to Steamboat. Highly recommend!!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Lexi B, Owner at Waterside Day Spa, responded to this reviewResponded April 7, 2018

Thank you, we love to impress and are very thankful that we were able to share in your experience.

Reviewed April 5, 2018

Beautiful place, filled with beautiful people. I highly recommend you ask for Barbara for your massage. The salt room works wonders on your well being and your lungs. We sat in the salt room, followed by a 30 minute massage, and then we went to the healing waters of the warm springs. No regrets and feeling well! I was able to get two of us in the same afternoon on a moments notice because they are so accommodating.

Date of experience: April 2018

It was a delight to have you join us for the afternoon! We appreciate you sharing your experience!

Reviewed April 5, 2018

This spa was incredible!!! They were so accommodating even with 8 of us ladies celebrating our bride :) every single one of us raves about the services we chose and the level of expertise that we saw. Spa was clean, beautiful and so relaxing which is exactly what the bride wanted. Thank you for making her weekend outstanding. On top of all that, when asked about fun bars for us to go to after, they we super helpful and then we found Yampys! Thank you, thank you, thank you

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Thank you all for coming in and celebrating with us. We enjoyed the wonderful afternoon as much as you did!

Reviewed April 5, 2018

This is a beautiful spa in an ideal setting beside the Yampa River. They have a salt room which helps your breathing especially for someone like me from Charleston, SC at 0 feet sea level to 7,000 feet high! Both the massage and facial were fabulous. The greeter was very attentive and happy which makes you at ease. Thank you for a wonderful experience.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

This brings us joy to hear... Thank you for sharing!!