Open today: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Review Highlights
Friendly staff

I had a pedicure two weeks ago that still looks perfect. Nice ambiance, lovely people.I did find... read more

Reviewed November 4, 2018
Malone G
Highly Recommended

From scheduling to check in to my actual service Waterside Day Spa processes are seamless and easy... read more

Reviewed September 11, 2018
j0annaallis0n
Steamboat Springs, Colorado

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Steamboat Springs
from $92.14
More Info
All reviews salt room eyelash extensions minute massage facial lashes steamboat
Reviewed April 5, 2018

This is a beautiful spa in an ideal setting beside the Yampa River. They have a salt room which helps your breathing especially for someone like me from Charleston, SC at 0 feet sea level to 7,000 feet high! Both the massage and facial were fabulous. The greeter was very attentive and happy which makes you at ease. Thank you for a wonderful experience.

Date of experience: March 2018
Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Lexi B, Owner at Waterside Day Spa, responded to this reviewResponded April 7, 2018

This brings us joy to hear... Thank you for sharing!!

Reviewed April 4, 2018

Lovely massage with Barbara today. The facilities are very nice and the unique Salt room experience was delightful and relaxing. Highly recommend!

Date of experience: April 2018

Thank you for sharing! We really appreciate your kind words.

Reviewed April 2, 2018

This was our first visit to Steamboat, and while my husband was skiing, I booked a facial. Amber did a great job. When she finished, my face was glowing. And this is saying something because I haven't had a facial in years--and at the time of this one I had a couple of scabs on my face from attempting my own extractions. (Gah.) Amber is down-to-earth and friendly--I felt immediately comfortable with her—and I appreciated her careful attention to detail. She taught me a lot about what was going on with my skin and what I can do to better take care of it. I bought a few products--most in a sample size--and my skin has been doing really great since then. (About a week or so.)

I'll definitely return the next time I'm in town. I didn't see much of the overall spa, but what I did see seemed nice. The room we were in was good-sized, comfortable, relaxing and clean.

Date of experience: March 2018

This feedback brings us so much cheer! Thank you for sharing & yay - always happy to hear that your skin has noticeably benefited from a facial.

Reviewed March 13, 2018

Great service, easy online booking, quality, and efficient! Kim gave me the best haircut I have ever had, and it was quick and well priced!

Date of experience: February 2018
Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Lexi B, Owner at Waterside Day Spa, responded to this reviewResponded March 14, 2018

Happy you like your haircut and thanks for sharing! See you next time.

Reviewed March 7, 2018

My masseuse was awesome and I got my full minutes. I really appreciated the salt room before and after as a relaxation area even if the salt vapors were not going. I would definitely go back here as long as they continue to let clients use their salt room as a waiting and relaxation room.

Date of experience: February 2018
Review collected in partnership with this attraction

So happy you enjoyed your massage! We do love to share our salt room with everyone to relax whenever it's not otherwise in session!

Hope to see you again!