Open today: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Review Highlights
EXCELLENT SPA & SALON

Emily is AMAZING! She got my hair from light brown to icy blonde beautifully, without frying my... read more

Reviewed September 3, 2020
Devani W
East Norriton, Pennsylvania
Awesome

This spa is the best in town! Great service! Amazing staff and so relaxing! The salt spa is amazing... read more

Reviewed September 3, 2020
stefani930
Wellington, Florida

All reviews salt room excellent massage in town facial kristin haircut steamboat
Selected filters
Reviewed April 2, 2018

This was our first visit to Steamboat, and while my husband was skiing, I booked a facial. Amber did a great job. When she finished, my face was glowing. And this is saying something because I haven't had a facial in years--and at the time of this one I had a couple of scabs on my face from attempting my own extractions. (Gah.) Amber is down-to-earth and friendly--I felt immediately comfortable with her—and I appreciated her careful attention to detail. She taught me a lot about what was going on with my skin and what I can do to better take care of it. I bought a few products--most in a sample size--and my skin has been doing really great since then. (About a week or so.)

I'll definitely return the next time I'm in town. I didn't see much of the overall spa, but what I did see seemed nice. The room we were in was good-sized, comfortable, relaxing and clean.

Date of experience: March 2018
Lexi B, Owner at Waterside Day Spa & Salon, responded to this reviewResponded April 7, 2018

This feedback brings us so much cheer! Thank you for sharing & yay - always happy to hear that your skin has noticeably benefited from a facial.

Reviewed March 13, 2018

Great service, easy online booking, quality, and efficient! Kim gave me the best haircut I have ever had, and it was quick and well priced!

Date of experience: February 2018
Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Lexi B, Owner at Waterside Day Spa & Salon, responded to this reviewResponded March 14, 2018

Happy you like your haircut and thanks for sharing! See you next time.

Reviewed March 7, 2018

My masseuse was awesome and I got my full minutes. I really appreciated the salt room before and after as a relaxation area even if the salt vapors were not going. I would definitely go back here as long as they continue to let clients use their salt room as a waiting and relaxation room.

Date of experience: February 2018
Review collected in partnership with this attraction

So happy you enjoyed your massage! We do love to share our salt room with everyone to relax whenever it's not otherwise in session!

Hope to see you again!

Reviewed January 3, 2018

I visited the Salt Room at this spa three times over the first 4 days after I had caught a cold from traveling. Instead of the usual 7-10 days before it normally switches to two weeks or more of bronchitis, I never felt terrible and was well by day six. And it was very relaxing to sit and breathe.

Date of experience: December 2017
1  Thank Inspiration704375
Lexi B, Owner at Waterside Day Spa & Salon, responded to this reviewResponded January 15, 2018

This is a fantastic testimonial! Thank you for sharing your experience in the salt room. It's amazing how quickly halotherapy can help to alleviate symptoms of cold/flu. Hope to see you again next time.

Reviewed January 2, 2018

We reserved the salt room for our family for an hour over the hectic holidays. It was very relaxing for everyone. We will definitely be back.

Date of experience: December 2017
1  Thank Pam P

Glad your family enjoyed the salt room... Happy New Year!