Open today: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Review Highlights
Friendly staff

I had a pedicure two weeks ago that still looks perfect. Nice ambiance, lovely people.I did find... read more

Reviewed November 4, 2018
Malone G
Highly Recommended

From scheduling to check in to my actual service Waterside Day Spa processes are seamless and easy... read more

Reviewed September 11, 2018
j0annaallis0n
Steamboat Springs, Colorado

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Steamboat Springs
from $92.14
More Info
All reviews salt room eyelash extensions minute massage facial lashes steamboat
Reviewed March 7, 2018

My masseuse was awesome and I got my full minutes. I really appreciated the salt room before and after as a relaxation area even if the salt vapors were not going. I would definitely go back here as long as they continue to let clients use their salt room as a waiting and relaxation room.

Date of experience: February 2018
Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Lexi B, Owner at Waterside Day Spa, responded to this reviewResponded March 14, 2018

So happy you enjoyed your massage! We do love to share our salt room with everyone to relax whenever it's not otherwise in session!

Hope to see you again!

Reviewed January 3, 2018

I visited the Salt Room at this spa three times over the first 4 days after I had caught a cold from traveling. Instead of the usual 7-10 days before it normally switches to two weeks or more of bronchitis, I never felt terrible and was well by day six. And it was very relaxing to sit and breathe.

1  Thank Inspiration704375
Lexi B, Owner at Waterside Day Spa, responded to this reviewResponded January 15, 2018

This is a fantastic testimonial! Thank you for sharing your experience in the salt room. It's amazing how quickly halotherapy can help to alleviate symptoms of cold/flu. Hope to see you again next time.

Reviewed January 2, 2018

We reserved the salt room for our family for an hour over the hectic holidays. It was very relaxing for everyone. We will definitely be back.

1  Thank Andrew P

Glad your family enjoyed the salt room... Happy New Year!

Reviewed January 1, 2018

My 90 minute hot stone massage with Barbara was one of the best of my life. I can't wait to return to Steamboat for another great massage.

1  Thank milarleo
Lexi B, Owner at Waterside Day Spa, responded to this reviewResponded January 3, 2018

SO HAPPY that you enjoyed your Hot Stone Massage. Thank you very much for sharing. We will look forward to seeing you next time you're in the 'boat!

Reviewed November 30, 2017

I had a great facial with Gretchen. She is so knowledgeable and my skin feels so wonderful after the treatment. Always look forward to my next appointment.

Date of experience: November 2017
Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Lexi B, Owner at Waterside Day Spa, responded to this reviewResponded December 2, 2017

So happy you had a great facial with Gretchen!