Open today: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Review Highlights
Emily is Awesome!!

Someone just complimented me on my hair TODAY, and I got my hair done over a month ago. Emily Lind... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
Heather S
Steamboat Springs, Colorado
Always excellent

I am always happy with my haircuts and massages at Waterside! The customer service from the front... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
justincase289
Steamboat Springs, Colorado

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Steamboat Springs
from $85.00
More Info
All reviews salt room excellent massage facial kristin steamboat
Selected filters
Reviewed January 1, 2018

My 90 minute hot stone massage with Barbara was one of the best of my life. I can't wait to return to Steamboat for another great massage.

Date of experience: December 2017
1  Thank milarleo
Lexi B, Owner at Waterside Day Spa & Salon, responded to this reviewResponded January 3, 2018

SO HAPPY that you enjoyed your Hot Stone Massage. Thank you very much for sharing. We will look forward to seeing you next time you're in the 'boat!

Reviewed November 30, 2017

I had a great facial with Gretchen. She is so knowledgeable and my skin feels so wonderful after the treatment. Always look forward to my next appointment.

Date of experience: November 2017
Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Lexi B, Owner at Waterside Day Spa & Salon, responded to this reviewResponded December 2, 2017

So happy you had a great facial with Gretchen!

Reviewed October 4, 2017

I had a 90 minute massage from Barbara. It was fantastic! She did an amazing job. I would definitely request her again. The room was very nice too, very peaceful and comfortable. Nice staff.

Date of experience: September 2017
1  Thank Tina m
Lexi B, Owner at Waterside Day Spa & Salon, responded to this reviewResponded October 9, 2017

We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your massage with Barbara. She's truly magnificent and it's almost as if time stops completely during her treatments. Thank you for sharing a lovely experience at Waterside!

Reviewed October 4, 2017

Gretchen always does an incredible job with my eyelash extensions. She has extensive training and even though I am one of the more difficult cases she always makes them look perfect and full.

Date of experience: September 2017
Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Thanks for sharing your love for Gretchen! She is super talented and meticulous with her lash applications. Enjoy those beautiful peepers! See you next time...

Reviewed September 25, 2017

First time here at Waterside and I will definitely be back. My massage was wonderful, all girls nice and friendly. Beautiful decor at this great place and you must check out their really neat salt room.

Date of experience: August 2017
1  Thank srqlizard
Lexi B, Owner at Waterside Day Spa & Salon, responded to this reviewResponded October 3, 2017

So happy to hear you enjoyed!! Thanks for sharing + we will look forward to seeing you again!