Open today: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Review Highlights
Emily is Awesome!!

Someone just complimented me on my hair TODAY, and I got my hair done over a month ago. Emily Lind... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
Heather S
Steamboat Springs, Colorado
Always excellent

I am always happy with my haircuts and massages at Waterside! The customer service from the front... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
justincase289
Steamboat Springs, Colorado

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Steamboat Springs
from $85.00
More Info
All reviews salt room excellent massage facial kristin steamboat
Selected filters
Reviewed October 4, 2017

Gretchen always does an incredible job with my eyelash extensions. She has extensive training and even though I am one of the more difficult cases she always makes them look perfect and full.

Date of experience: September 2017
Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Lexi B, Owner at Waterside Day Spa & Salon, responded to this reviewResponded October 9, 2017

Thanks for sharing your love for Gretchen! She is super talented and meticulous with her lash applications. Enjoy those beautiful peepers! See you next time...

Reviewed September 25, 2017

First time here at Waterside and I will definitely be back. My massage was wonderful, all girls nice and friendly. Beautiful decor at this great place and you must check out their really neat salt room.

1  Thank srqlizard
Lexi B, Owner at Waterside Day Spa & Salon, responded to this reviewResponded October 3, 2017

So happy to hear you enjoyed!! Thanks for sharing + we will look forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed September 9, 2017

Great care by Sara for massage. Service was excellent. Facility is relaxing and calming. Will definitely return

1  Thank Jan F
Lexi B, Owner at Waterside Day Spa & Salon, responded to this reviewResponded November 30, 2017

Thank you for sharing! We are so grateful that you enjoy your massages with Sara.

Reviewed August 16, 2017

Loved the body scrub and facial. The atmosphere is relaxing and professional. I will definitely go back!

Date of experience: July 2017
Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Lexi B, Owner at Waterside Day Spa & Salon, responded to this reviewResponded August 17, 2017

Very happy you enjoyed... We will look forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed August 13, 2017 via mobile

Hands down best massage I've ever had, I got an awesome healing sensation that has me feeling good again! I did a salt room therapy add on to my massage. Afterwords, I had a much easier time adjusting to the altitude.

1  Thank bmachiel
Lexi B, Owner at Waterside Day Spa & Salon, responded to this reviewResponded August 15, 2017

So happy you enjoyed your massage and salt room experience! Hope to see you again!