Open today: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Review Highlights
EXCELLENT SPA & SALON

Emily is AMAZING! She got my hair from light brown to icy blonde beautifully, without frying my... read more

Reviewed September 3, 2020
Devani W
East Norriton, Pennsylvania
Awesome

This spa is the best in town! Great service! Amazing staff and so relaxing! The salt spa is amazing... read more

Reviewed September 3, 2020
stefani930
Wellington, Florida

All reviews salt room excellent massage in town facial kristin haircut steamboat
Selected filters
Reviewed September 9, 2017

Great care by Sara for massage. Service was excellent. Facility is relaxing and calming. Will definitely return

1  Thank Jan F
Lexi B, Owner at Waterside Day Spa & Salon, responded to this reviewResponded November 30, 2017

Thank you for sharing! We are so grateful that you enjoy your massages with Sara.

Reviewed August 16, 2017

Loved the body scrub and facial. The atmosphere is relaxing and professional. I will definitely go back!

Date of experience: July 2017
Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Lexi B, Owner at Waterside Day Spa & Salon, responded to this reviewResponded August 17, 2017

Very happy you enjoyed... We will look forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed August 13, 2017 via mobile

Hands down best massage I've ever had, I got an awesome healing sensation that has me feeling good again! I did a salt room therapy add on to my massage. Afterwords, I had a much easier time adjusting to the altitude.

1  Thank bmachiel
Lexi B, Owner at Waterside Day Spa & Salon, responded to this reviewResponded August 15, 2017

So happy you enjoyed your massage and salt room experience! Hope to see you again!

Reviewed August 11, 2017

I got my eye lashes done at Waterside Day Spa. They have always been really sparse and not very pretty. So, when I found out that they were offering this service I made an appointment right away. Gretchen is beyond professional. My husband LOVES them and they look so full and beautiful. I highly recommend this service.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Thanks for sharing what you love about Waterside!

Reviewed June 16, 2017

Delightful hour getting the lashes filled. So relaxing, and so professional. They are beautiful. Do not need mascara because they are full, dark and lovely.

Date of experience: June 2017
Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Lexi B, Owner at Waterside Day Spa & Salon, responded to this reviewResponded June 18, 2017

Thanks for sharing! We agree, Gretchen does very beautiful lashes.