Open today: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Review Highlights
Relaxing Spa Day

I received a wonderful prenatal massage and a pedicure at Waterside! The massage area is quiet and... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
Lauren G
Boulder, Colorado
Partial highlight and cut with Clara

Recent move to the area and went to Clara for a partial low/highlight and cut. I loved the result... read more

Reviewed December 20, 2018
moondani1970
Steamboat Springs, Colorado
via mobile

All reviews salt room eyelash extensions minute massage facial steamboat
Reviewed September 9, 2017

Great care by Sara for massage. Service was excellent. Facility is relaxing and calming. Will definitely return

1  Thank Jan F
Lexi B, Owner at Waterside Day Spa, responded to this reviewResponded November 30, 2017

Thank you for sharing! We are so grateful that you enjoy your massages with Sara.

Reviewed August 16, 2017

Loved the body scrub and facial. The atmosphere is relaxing and professional. I will definitely go back!

Date of experience: July 2017
Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Lexi B, Owner at Waterside Day Spa, responded to this reviewResponded August 17, 2017

Very happy you enjoyed... We will look forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed August 13, 2017 via mobile

Hands down best massage I've ever had, I got an awesome healing sensation that has me feeling good again! I did a salt room therapy add on to my massage. Afterwords, I had a much easier time adjusting to the altitude.

1  Thank bmachiel
Lexi B, Owner at Waterside Day Spa, responded to this reviewResponded August 15, 2017

So happy you enjoyed your massage and salt room experience! Hope to see you again!

Reviewed August 11, 2017

I got my eye lashes done at Waterside Day Spa. They have always been really sparse and not very pretty. So, when I found out that they were offering this service I made an appointment right away. Gretchen is beyond professional. My husband LOVES them and they look so full and beautiful. I highly recommend this service.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Thanks for sharing what you love about Waterside!

Reviewed June 16, 2017

Delightful hour getting the lashes filled. So relaxing, and so professional. They are beautiful. Do not need mascara because they are full, dark and lovely.

Date of experience: June 2017
Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Lexi B, Owner at Waterside Day Spa, responded to this reviewResponded June 18, 2017

Thanks for sharing! We agree, Gretchen does very beautiful lashes.