Open today: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Review Highlights
EXCELLENT SPA & SALON

Emily is AMAZING! She got my hair from light brown to icy blonde beautifully, without frying my... read more

Reviewed September 3, 2020
Devani W
East Norriton, Pennsylvania
Awesome

This spa is the best in town! Great service! Amazing staff and so relaxing! The salt spa is amazing... read more

Reviewed September 3, 2020
stefani930
Wellington, Florida

All reviews salt room excellent massage in town facial kristin haircut steamboat
Selected filters
Reviewed August 13, 2017 via mobile

Hands down best massage I've ever had, I got an awesome healing sensation that has me feeling good again! I did a salt room therapy add on to my massage. Afterwords, I had a much easier time adjusting to the altitude.

Date of experience: August 2017
1  Thank bmachiel
Lexi B, Owner at Waterside Day Spa & Salon, responded to this reviewResponded August 15, 2017

So happy you enjoyed your massage and salt room experience! Hope to see you again!

Reviewed August 11, 2017

I got my eye lashes done at Waterside Day Spa. They have always been really sparse and not very pretty. So, when I found out that they were offering this service I made an appointment right away. Gretchen is beyond professional. My husband LOVES them and they look so full and beautiful. I highly recommend this service.

Date of experience: August 2017
Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Thanks for sharing what you love about Waterside!

Reviewed June 16, 2017

Delightful hour getting the lashes filled. So relaxing, and so professional. They are beautiful. Do not need mascara because they are full, dark and lovely.

Date of experience: June 2017
Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Lexi B, Owner at Waterside Day Spa & Salon, responded to this reviewResponded June 18, 2017

Thanks for sharing! We agree, Gretchen does very beautiful lashes.

Reviewed June 14, 2017

Great spot for both locals and visitors! Gretchen gives an amazing facial and her lash extensions are amazing- so natural.

Date of experience: June 2017
Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Lexi B, Owner at Waterside Day Spa & Salon, responded to this reviewResponded June 16, 2017

Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful experience!

Reviewed June 8, 2017

I was very pleased with my experience at Waterside. They were friendly and helpful. The woman who did my facial was very knowledgeable about her expertise. I will definitely return.

Date of experience: May 2017
1  Thank Elena M

We are delighted to hear they you enjoyed your service! Thank you for sharing!