Open today: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Review Highlights
Emily is Awesome!!

Someone just complimented me on my hair TODAY, and I got my hair done over a month ago. Emily Lind... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
Heather S
Steamboat Springs, Colorado
Always excellent

I am always happy with my haircuts and massages at Waterside! The customer service from the front... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
justincase289
Steamboat Springs, Colorado

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Steamboat Springs
from $85.00
More Info
All reviews salt room excellent massage facial kristin steamboat
Selected filters
Reviewed August 11, 2017

I got my eye lashes done at Waterside Day Spa. They have always been really sparse and not very pretty. So, when I found out that they were offering this service I made an appointment right away. Gretchen is beyond professional. My husband LOVES them and they look so full and beautiful. I highly recommend this service.

Date of experience: August 2017
Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Lexi B, Owner at Waterside Day Spa & Salon, responded to this reviewResponded August 15, 2017

Thanks for sharing what you love about Waterside!

Reviewed June 16, 2017

Delightful hour getting the lashes filled. So relaxing, and so professional. They are beautiful. Do not need mascara because they are full, dark and lovely.

Date of experience: June 2017
Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Lexi B, Owner at Waterside Day Spa & Salon, responded to this reviewResponded June 18, 2017

Thanks for sharing! We agree, Gretchen does very beautiful lashes.

Reviewed June 14, 2017

Great spot for both locals and visitors! Gretchen gives an amazing facial and her lash extensions are amazing- so natural.

Date of experience: June 2017
Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Lexi B, Owner at Waterside Day Spa & Salon, responded to this reviewResponded June 16, 2017

Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful experience!

Reviewed June 8, 2017

I was very pleased with my experience at Waterside. They were friendly and helpful. The woman who did my facial was very knowledgeable about her expertise. I will definitely return.

Date of experience: May 2017
1  Thank Elena M

We are delighted to hear they you enjoyed your service! Thank you for sharing!

Reviewed April 15, 2017 via mobile

I was told by some locals to try out this spa which is under new ownership since late last year. Am I glad I did. I am a massage therapist myself so am pretty discerning. Sarah was excellent and so informed about anatomy that she massaged muscles I did not even realize I had. Then, Gretchen gave me a noticeable results facial with dermaplaning, which I had never tried before. Everyone was so friendly as they performed highly professional services. They now carry products and gifts, which I like when I visit a spa and am looking for something special not sold everywhere else. Definitely a spa to return to repeatedly. Cannot wait for summer vacation in Steamboat so I can go back!

Date of experience: February 2017
2  Thank Inspiration704375

Thank you for sharing such a lovely experience! I'm happy you enjoyed our talented therapists!