Open today: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Review Highlights
EXCELLENT SPA & SALON

Emily is AMAZING! She got my hair from light brown to icy blonde beautifully, without frying my... read more

Reviewed September 3, 2020
Devani W
East Norriton, Pennsylvania
Awesome

This spa is the best in town! Great service! Amazing staff and so relaxing! The salt spa is amazing... read more

Reviewed September 3, 2020
stefani930
Wellington, Florida

All reviews salt room excellent massage in town facial kristin haircut steamboat
Selected filters
Reviewed April 15, 2017 via mobile

I was told by some locals to try out this spa which is under new ownership since late last year. Am I glad I did. I am a massage therapist myself so am pretty discerning. Sarah was excellent and so informed about anatomy that she massaged muscles I did not even realize I had. Then, Gretchen gave me a noticeable results facial with dermaplaning, which I had never tried before. Everyone was so friendly as they performed highly professional services. They now carry products and gifts, which I like when I visit a spa and am looking for something special not sold everywhere else. Definitely a spa to return to repeatedly. Cannot wait for summer vacation in Steamboat so I can go back!

2  Thank Inspiration704375
Lexi B, Owner at Waterside Day Spa & Salon, responded to this reviewResponded June 16, 2017

Thank you for sharing such a lovely experience! I'm happy you enjoyed our talented therapists!

Reviewed April 2, 2017

Great experience, the therapist Sarah did a fantastic job! Definitely returning for another treatment

1  Thank bmachiel
Lexi B, Owner at Waterside Day Spa & Salon, responded to this reviewResponded April 4, 2017

So happy you enjoyed your massage. Thanks for sharing!

Reviewed March 31, 2017

The massage therapists at Waterside Day Spa are very professional. They are used to treating the aches and pains of active sports enthusiasts. The therapy rooms promote serenity--clean, dim, quiet, and comfortable with heating pads and warm blankets. The price is right as well---not as high as other day spas or hotels or therapists who come to one's home. The Waterside can accommodate several clients at once so it is a good choice for a girl's day out. One of our friends chose to have eyelash extensions done in the hair salon. What a beautiful job they did. One can book online at the last minute and often find space available.

1  Thank Susan B

Thank you for sharing such positive experiences. We are delighted that everyone enjoyed their time at Waterside.

Reviewed March 30, 2017

I went in for color process and style .. super tech.. super service thank you.. the location is premium next to the river,on the core trail and with a lot of natural light. This newer building is walk in from the street with no stairs .. full service spa and salon

Date of experience: March 2017
1  Thank Kathy B

Thank you! We really appreciate you sharing experiences!

Reviewed March 24, 2016 via mobile

Asked for a trim with texturized ends & ended up having half of my hair overly layered and stacked. Such a disappointment

Date of experience: March 2016
EmeraldMoon, Esthetician and Massage Therapist at Waterside Day Spa & Salon, responded to this reviewResponded March 29, 2016

On behalf of the staff at Waterside Day Spa and Salon, we are sincerely sorry for your negative experience. We all pride ourselves on our level of experience and relationship with our valued clients. If there is a way that any of us in the spa or salon can improve your opinion of Waterside, please feel free to contact me directly. Again, we all feel terrible about your experience.