“Excellent Visit”
Review of Waterside Day Spa

Waterside Day Spa
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Downtown, along the Yampa River, Waterside Day Spa & Salon has recently received a facelift! The all-purpose salon and spa focuses on results and empowers a beauty that shines from within. Masterful massage therapists, experienced estheticians, stunning hair stylists and meticulous nail artists are the best of what Steamboat has to offer. Waterside specializes in natural and holistic alongside specialty treatments to deliver results. Preferred collections are available for home-care and elegant gifting. Special events and group reservations are welcomed!
Useful Information: Wheelchair access, Activities for older children
Reviewed June 8, 2017

I was very pleased with my experience at Waterside. They were friendly and helpful. The woman who did my facial was very knowledgeable about her expertise. I will definitely return.

Date of experience: May 2017
1  Thank Elena M
Lexi B, Owner at Waterside Day Spa, responded to this reviewResponded June 16, 2017

We are delighted to hear they you enjoyed your service! Thank you for sharing!

All reviews
"lashes"
"steamboat"
in 8 reviews

Reviewed April 15, 2017 via mobile

I was told by some locals to try out this spa which is under new ownership since late last year. Am I glad I did. I am a massage therapist myself so am pretty discerning. Sarah was excellent and so informed about anatomy that she massaged muscles I did not even realize I had. Then, Gretchen gave me a noticeable results facial with dermaplaning, which I had never tried before. Everyone was so friendly as they performed highly professional services. They now carry products and gifts, which I like when I visit a spa and am looking for something special not sold everywhere else. Definitely a spa to return to repeatedly. Cannot wait for summer vacation in Steamboat so I can go back!

2  Thank Inspiration704375

Thank you for sharing such a lovely experience! I'm happy you enjoyed our talented therapists!

Reviewed April 2, 2017

Great experience, the therapist Sarah did a fantastic job! Definitely returning for another treatment

1  Thank bmachiel
Lexi B, Owner at Waterside Day Spa, responded to this reviewResponded April 4, 2017

So happy you enjoyed your massage. Thanks for sharing!

Reviewed March 31, 2017

The massage therapists at Waterside Day Spa are very professional. They are used to treating the aches and pains of active sports enthusiasts. The therapy rooms promote serenity--clean, dim, quiet, and comfortable with heating pads and warm blankets. The price is right as well---not as high as other day spas or hotels or therapists who come to one's home. The Waterside can accommodate several clients at once so it is a good choice for a girl's day out. One of our friends chose to have eyelash extensions done in the hair salon. What a beautiful job they did. One can book online at the last minute and often find space available.

1  Thank Susan B

Thank you for sharing such positive experiences. We are delighted that everyone enjoyed their time at Waterside.