Open today: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Review Highlights
Friendly staff

I had a pedicure two weeks ago that still looks perfect. Nice ambiance, lovely people.I did find... read more

Reviewed November 4, 2018
Malone G
Highly Recommended

From scheduling to check in to my actual service Waterside Day Spa processes are seamless and easy... read more

Reviewed September 11, 2018
j0annaallis0n
Steamboat Springs, Colorado

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Steamboat Springs
from $92.14
More Info
All reviews salt room eyelash extensions minute massage facial lashes steamboat
Reviewed April 2, 2017

Great experience, the therapist Sarah did a fantastic job! Definitely returning for another treatment

Date of experience: February 2017
1  Thank bmachiel
Lexi B, Owner at Waterside Day Spa, responded to this reviewResponded April 4, 2017

So happy you enjoyed your massage. Thanks for sharing!

Reviewed March 31, 2017

The massage therapists at Waterside Day Spa are very professional. They are used to treating the aches and pains of active sports enthusiasts. The therapy rooms promote serenity--clean, dim, quiet, and comfortable with heating pads and warm blankets. The price is right as well---not as high as other day spas or hotels or therapists who come to one's home. The Waterside can accommodate several clients at once so it is a good choice for a girl's day out. One of our friends chose to have eyelash extensions done in the hair salon. What a beautiful job they did. One can book online at the last minute and often find space available.

Date of experience: February 2017
1  Thank Susan B

Thank you for sharing such positive experiences. We are delighted that everyone enjoyed their time at Waterside.

Reviewed March 30, 2017

I went in for color process and style .. super tech.. super service thank you.. the location is premium next to the river,on the core trail and with a lot of natural light. This newer building is walk in from the street with no stairs .. full service spa and salon

Date of experience: March 2017
1  Thank Kathy B

Thank you! We really appreciate you sharing experiences!

Reviewed March 24, 2016 via mobile

Asked for a trim with texturized ends & ended up having half of my hair overly layered and stacked. Such a disappointment

Date of experience: March 2016
EmeraldMoon, Esthetician and Massage Therapist at Waterside Day Spa, responded to this reviewResponded March 29, 2016

On behalf of the staff at Waterside Day Spa and Salon, we are sincerely sorry for your negative experience. We all pride ourselves on our level of experience and relationship with our valued clients. If there is a way that any of us in the spa or salon can improve your opinion of Waterside, please feel free to contact me directly. Again, we all feel terrible about your experience.

Reviewed January 20, 2016

I enjoyed my reflexology treatment and the place was clean, warm, friendly. I felt better and the next day the pain in my shoulder had subsided. I will go again.

Date of experience: January 2016
1  Thank ginny527
Lexi B, Owner at Waterside Day Spa, responded to this reviewResponded March 30, 2017

Thanks for sharing you experience!