Open today: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Review Highlights
Friendly staff

I had a pedicure two weeks ago that still looks perfect. Nice ambiance, lovely people.I did find... read more

Reviewed November 4, 2018
Malone G
Highly Recommended

From scheduling to check in to my actual service Waterside Day Spa processes are seamless and easy... read more

Reviewed September 11, 2018
j0annaallis0n
Steamboat Springs, Colorado

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Steamboat Springs
from $92.14
More Info
All reviews salt room eyelash extensions minute massage facial lashes steamboat
Reviewed March 30, 2017

I went in for color process and style .. super tech.. super service thank you.. the location is premium next to the river,on the core trail and with a lot of natural light. This newer building is walk in from the street with no stairs .. full service spa and salon

Date of experience: March 2017
1  Thank Kathy B
Lexi B, Owner at Waterside Day Spa, responded to this reviewResponded April 4, 2017

Thank you! We really appreciate you sharing experiences!

Reviewed March 24, 2016 via mobile

Asked for a trim with texturized ends & ended up having half of my hair overly layered and stacked. Such a disappointment

Date of experience: March 2016
EmeraldMoon, Esthetician and Massage Therapist at Waterside Day Spa, responded to this reviewResponded March 29, 2016

On behalf of the staff at Waterside Day Spa and Salon, we are sincerely sorry for your negative experience. We all pride ourselves on our level of experience and relationship with our valued clients. If there is a way that any of us in the spa or salon can improve your opinion of Waterside, please feel free to contact me directly. Again, we all feel terrible about your experience.

Reviewed January 20, 2016

I enjoyed my reflexology treatment and the place was clean, warm, friendly. I felt better and the next day the pain in my shoulder had subsided. I will go again.

Date of experience: January 2016
1  Thank ginny527
Lexi B, Owner at Waterside Day Spa, responded to this reviewResponded March 30, 2017

Thanks for sharing you experience!

Reviewed October 22, 2015 via mobile

My best friend and I went here while on vacation and got our hair done. I love my hair and it was lots of fun and not that expensive. Would highly recommend.

Date of experience: October 2015
1  Thank Cheryl C

Thank you so much for sharing. As the new owner, I am delighted to hear that you had a great experience in the past. Hope to see you again!