Open today: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Review Highlights
Emily is Awesome!!

Someone just complimented me on my hair TODAY, and I got my hair done over a month ago. Emily Lind... read more

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
Heather S
Steamboat Springs, Colorado
Always excellent

I am always happy with my haircuts and massages at Waterside! The customer service from the front... read more

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
justincase289
Steamboat Springs, Colorado

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Steamboat Springs
from $85.00
More Info
All reviews salt room excellent massage facial kristin steamboat
Selected filters
Reviewed March 24, 2016 via mobile

Asked for a trim with texturized ends & ended up having half of my hair overly layered and stacked. Such a disappointment

Date of experience: March 2016
EmeraldMoon, Esthetician and Massage Therapist at Waterside Day Spa & Salon, responded to this reviewResponded March 29, 2016

On behalf of the staff at Waterside Day Spa and Salon, we are sincerely sorry for your negative experience. We all pride ourselves on our level of experience and relationship with our valued clients. If there is a way that any of us in the spa or salon can improve your opinion of Waterside, please feel free to contact me directly. Again, we all feel terrible about your experience.

Reviewed January 20, 2016

I enjoyed my reflexology treatment and the place was clean, warm, friendly. I felt better and the next day the pain in my shoulder had subsided. I will go again.

Date of experience: January 2016
1  Thank ginny527
Lexi B, Owner at Waterside Day Spa & Salon, responded to this reviewResponded March 30, 2017

Thanks for sharing you experience!

Reviewed October 22, 2015 via mobile

My best friend and I went here while on vacation and got our hair done. I love my hair and it was lots of fun and not that expensive. Would highly recommend.

Date of experience: October 2015
1  Thank Cheryl C

Thank you so much for sharing. As the new owner, I am delighted to hear that you had a great experience in the past. Hope to see you again!