Open today: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Review Highlights
EXCELLENT SPA & SALON

Emily is AMAZING! She got my hair from light brown to icy blonde beautifully, without frying my... read more

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Reviewed September 3, 2020
Devani W
East Norriton, Pennsylvania
Awesome

This spa is the best in town! Great service! Amazing staff and so relaxing! The salt spa is amazing... read more

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Reviewed September 3, 2020
stefani930
Wellington, Florida

All reviews salt room excellent massage in town facial kristin haircut steamboat
Selected filters
Reviewed October 22, 2015 via mobile

My best friend and I went here while on vacation and got our hair done. I love my hair and it was lots of fun and not that expensive. Would highly recommend.

Date of experience: October 2015
1  Thank Cheryl C
Lexi B, Owner at Waterside Day Spa & Salon, responded to this reviewResponded March 30, 2017

Thank you so much for sharing. As the new owner, I am delighted to hear that you had a great experience in the past. Hope to see you again!