“A True Escape!”

Rocky Mountain Day Spa, Boutique & Salon
More attraction details
Owner description: Rocky Mountain Day Spa, Boutique & Salon is a full service day spa located in the Sheraton Steamboat Resort & Villas at the base of the Steamboat Springs ski area. We offer massage, body treatments, facials, nail services and hair services in an exquisite setting. We pride ourselves in our high quality staff and our attention to every detail during your visit with us!
Steamboat Springs, Colorado
“A True Escape!”
Reviewed August 2, 2013

Professional, clean and modern. Great spa with all the updated/modern menu items to choose from. The staff is educated on the new and upcoming day spa techniques as well as the products they use and sell. Rocky Mountain Day Spa, Boutique & Salon is a "MUST" when visiting Steamboat.

Visited July 2013
1 Thank Jennifer C

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Rocky mtn spa take me away!”
Reviewed July 26, 2013

Awesome, relaxing, professional experience! Beautiful spa, great view and incredible service! No wonder they were voted best spa in the boat.

Visited July 2013
1 Thank Angela C
Steamboat Springs, Colorado
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Relaxation!”
Reviewed May 9, 2013

First time in years for visiting this day spa on the mountain. Scheduled mani, pedi and facial. They were all great! The facial was unbelievably relaxing and made my skin feel wonderful. I will definitely so back and try other services - as well as repeat the ones I experenced. I highly recommend this day spa.

Visited May 2013
1 Thank P S
Washington DC, District of Columbia
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Very talented staff”
Reviewed April 1, 2013

My friend and I took a mid-week ski break and got massages at the Rocky Mountain Day Spa. This was exceptional quality in a very laid back environment. Although they don't overwhelm you with "spa" accoutrements, it is very comfortable, relaxing space, with first-rate staff. Both my friend and I have had a fair number of massages in our day, and were extremely impressed at the quality and ability of the treatments we received at Rocky Mountain. Highly recommend.

Visited March 2013
1 Thank vacationvocation
LA
“Last Minute Surprise”
Reviewed March 30, 2013

My family was in Steamboat Springs on March 23-29th for skiing, hot springs and snowmobiling. On the last day before we had to leave and after a long day of skiing I took my daughters appt for a massage. WOW!!! I have been to many great spa's at hotels, etc., but this was unreal. Dylan was unbelievable -- the best part was that he listened to what I had to say about my body and hit all the right spots. I only wish I had booked 1 1/2 hrs. My wife had Shawna as a therapist and had a similar result. Just wish I could have put Dylan in my suitcase for the flight home to LA. I will definitely come back to RMDSB&S.

Visited March 2013