“Glad We Found This Place!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of The Egg & I

The Egg & I
Cuisines: American
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children, Dining on a budget, Kids, Large groups
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Welcome to your home away from home. If you're looking for the perfect place to have a great cup of coffee with friends or a hearty lunch made just the way you want it, our friendly associates will make you feel welcome. So sit down, relax and take some time with the menu. You'll find a number of freshly prepared favorites to keep you satisfied.
Pembroke Pines, FL
“Glad We Found This Place!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 27, 2013 via mobile

We were looking for a good breakfast place and we found it! The guacamole they put on my dish was to die for! When we go back we're going to ask for extra guacamole! We topped breakfast off by sharing a pumpkin waffle w/candied pecans on top and cinnamon butter. Yummy!

Visited November 2013

Cuenca, Ecuador
“Yummy”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 24, 2013

A must do for breakfast which is served until closing at 2pm.I had the stuffed french toast and it was wonderful and a huge portion to boot.The menu is extensive,properly priced and our waitress was charming and very efficient.Couldn't eat it all so I took a doggy box and the balance the following morning at the hotel.

• Visited September 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Colorado
“Good food, questionable service”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 18, 2013

Had a decent breakfast here but not what I wanted. Many of the dishes here are huge (4-5 items) with an equally proud price. I really wanted a smaller breakfast portion similar to the 2-2-2 at Village Inn. Two eggs, two bacon and a small pancake. Everything came with potatoes and toast in addition to the above. Asked if they could just skip the potatoes and toast and give me a small pancake I was told that they couldn't do that because the pancakes are big. Uumm don't you control that with the amount of batter you pour out. Also was told that they couldn't do it because if someone else saw what I ordered it would cause trouble with the manager. Only two tables in entire restaurant. I finally ordered the large entree, stating that it wasn't what I wanted and server was satisfied taking my order??? Manager did come over and offered to sub fruit for the potatoes and toast. Food was good but this was much more difficult that it needed to be.

• Visited September 2013
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
Edinburgh, United Kingdom
“Good fodder for hungry people”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 10, 2013

Not haut cuisine but honest food and reasonable price. Service was quick when they were busy but dragged a bit when we went in on a quieter day.

Visited August 2013
Lake Arrowhead CA
“Yummy breakfast spot”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 3, 2013

We visit the Egg & I in Estes Park several times a year when we are in Colorado. We have stopped at other locations and they all have great breakfast plates. From omelets to pancakes we have always been happy. And the wait staff and hostesses are very friendly and efficient...

Visited July 2013