“Great news they deliver”
Review of Panda Garden - CLOSED

Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Buffet, Delivery
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Buffet, Delivery
Reviewed September 4, 2012

After a long day biking and a swim, you don't want to go out....but pizza is not an option for you, order a fresh bowl of Thai, Chinese or Sushi for delivery. There is a menu on online, 2012 Steamboat menu guide.

Reviewed June 1, 2012

We had lunch here and took advantage of their buffet. While it was sufficient it was not like some other "off-resort" Chinese buffets we have experienced. The food was OK but definitely not hot (temperature, that is). Selection was a bit limited, too. Service was excellent.

1  Thank BarbM1972
Reviewed May 9, 2012

Waste of Money Just discusting

Maybe there drinks are better

Reviewed April 10, 2012

Cheap food, food at the buffet has been sitting in there since early am and left for the dinner... if you have not got sick yet...you must have a stomach of steel.

Reviewed March 9, 2012

Like half of the other posters, I find myself coming back to Panda after long and very deserved absences.

And like the other posters, I regret my decision.

I cannot cook. Last time I cooked, I gave myself food poisoning, and had to seek medical attention. No joke. Not fun. And it's no joke that I would rather take a chance with my own cooking than eat this off flavor nonsense.

I hope by posting this, I will never make the mistake again.

1  Thank Chris D