“Fine Food Dreadful Service”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Sevens Mountain Grill
Reviewed January 3, 2014

Having experienced many of Steamboats fine restaurants over my 20 years of visiting, I was shocked at the poor breakfast service this morning. The restaurant was half empty and the staff appeared disoriented and were mixing up orders. SLOW SERVICE. We are a family of four and my wife and I were half done our breakfast when the server brought our check and our boys had not received their egg dishes yet. With all the great restaurants in Steamboat there is no reason to put up with the dreadful service at Sevens.

Reviewed October 16, 2013

Have only had the eggs benedict here but it was delicious. The potatoes are really good too - bit of a kick to them. Attentive, friendly service.

Reviewed September 15, 2013

I met family for dinner at the Sheraton and had a wonderful time. It was fantastic. I had the prime dip, i loved the peppers on the sandwich. The burgers where great too, from what my family said.

Reviewed September 15, 2013

I have been several times now to Sevens. Love the variety of the menu and the service is always friendly. Wholeheartedly recommend this everyone!

Reviewed July 21, 2013

We dined in July, not during the ski season. Crowds in Steamboat were heavy, so we chose to eat where we were staying at the Sheraton. We did not have high expectations, but were pleasantly surprised by the good food and friendly service. Prices were a little high, but that was to be expected in a resort atmosphere. Enjoyed the designer touches and nice atmosphere. I hope that you will find this review helpful!