“Outstanding breakfast”

Creekside Cafe & Grill
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Reviewed August 12, 2014

There were 5 people in our party and everyone raved about their breakfast - they make their sausage gravy like I do which I really liked - everything came out hot and fresh and just as we ordered.

Reviewed August 11, 2014

I had the Chili rellenos with eggs for Breakfast. LOTS of food. I saved the potatoes for last figuring they would be normal breakfast potatoes and I would be full by then, I ate them all. Everything was great.
It was Saturday and Wine fest weekend, so they were BUSY, we put our name in and then walked by the river. we missed our name, but the hostess gave us the next table. I would have preferred outside on the quaint patio, but beggars cant be choosers.
I will always recommend this to anyone going to Steamboat.

1  Thank Sharon B
Reviewed August 9, 2014

On the weekend, it was packed. A good 30 minute wait. Free coffee as you wait and it was good. Big patio along the creek. Bring a light jacket, in the shade is cool in the morning. Ate the biscuit with cheese, bacon and gravy. The fruit was fresh. My husband had the croissant sandwich. Reminder if you like your bacon crispy ask for well done. The meat is all local too! Although we were at wine festival the night before, didn't get the famous Bloody Mary. The food service took a little longer than anticipated. Would return and try something new.

Reviewed August 8, 2014 via mobile

We had amazing food with wonderful service while sitting at a Creekside table sipping on very good Bloody Marys!
My husband had the New Yorker eggs Bennidect while I had the breakfast Burrito. Both were really good. You must eat here.

Reviewed August 5, 2014

Great breakfast place. Great food, large portions. Wonderful ambience when you can sit outside and enjoy the creek. Had a charming waitress/