“Great busy lunch place in Steamboat”

Creekside Cafe & Grill
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Reviewed February 8, 2014

We had to put our name on a wait list as the place was very busy but it was worth the wait. Very friendly staff, a menu full of good options, quick service, and good food. Nice atmosphere - recommended.

Reviewed February 7, 2014 via mobile

Had breakfast here. Was excellent, really enjoyed the sausage patty. The caramelized banana pancakes were delicious.

Reviewed February 5, 2014

This place was great. I love the cozy atmosphere and hearty menu. Big mugs of coffee and home baked goods. Yum! I ordered the corned beef eggs Benedict which was excellent. The corned beef was slightly crispy and it was all covered in a delicious hollandaise sauce. Definitely do not miss out on Creekside Cafe!

Reviewed February 3, 2014

I would love to give the Creekside Cafe & Grill 5 Stars based on the quality of the food, service, and location. No doubt the ingredients are fresh and the dishes are tasty. The eggs benedict is absolutely delicous and the home fries and turkey sausage spiced to perfection. The service is quick, so if you want to grab breakfast and get out on the slopes this restaurant will most definately accommodate you. Unfortunately, the spices they used left me with 4 days of heartburn and acid reflux. I am used to eating spicy food and have never suffered from heartburn before. I mention this so that other patrons who have experienced these symptoms in the past are aware and can make an informed decision when choosing where to dine. I would hate to see someone else who has a history of acid reflux or heartburn be subjected to the same fate as me.

Reviewed January 26, 2014

I liked all the food and the staff were very friendly. I ate breakfast there 5 days!! They make perfect poached eggs and bacon is perfectly crispy. Just go.