“Our waitress was the best in the West- Betsy!”

Creekside Cafe & Grill
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Reviewed February 18, 2013

Loy, the owner at the Alpiner where we were staying- sent us down to hte Creekside on Saturday. We were able to hitch our 8 month old lab to the bench outside in the sun and run in for a hearty yet healthy breakfast. What a special spot. The entire place had a great energy about it and the menu had so many amazing options- it was hard to chose. Betsy our waitress, made us feel at home and she spoiled us rotten. My beau had the Eggs Benedict and I had a delicious Black and Blue Burger. Perfect- can't wait to return.

1  Thank SouthernBelle69

Reviewed February 17, 2013

We went there for lunch on the Sunday of President's Day Weekend, so they were very busy. They told us there would be a 35 minute wait and they seated us after exactly 35 minutes. Even though it was very busy, our food came very quickly at it was very good. My omly complaint is that we had to keep asking for our water glasses to be refilled.

1  Thank ColoTravellers
Reviewed February 15, 2013

If you looking for a great breakfast in Steamboat, definelty try the Creekside! Their menu has something for everyone and their hash was excellent! Plus, the only place we could find that was open at 6AM if you're wanting to hit the slopes early...The service is great, very friendly.

Reviewed February 10, 2013

We have been told by many people how great Creekside cafe is so we had to try it out. It was every bit as good as everyone has told us. We had the Crab Benedict, yes it was real crab meat and not the processed crab you usually get. I have heard hat sometimes you have to wait for a table but that was not the case on our recent visit. The staff was very friendly and quick. I would highly recommend breakfast. I will update after we try lunch.

Reviewed February 4, 2013

I met a couple friends there on a Sunday morning and by 8 AM it was pretty packed. Since there are already plenty of glowing reviews of their food (and I'd concur regarding the breakfast burrito I had), I'll instead compliment the service. The entry is pretty cramped if you are waiting for a table but I have to say the staff very competently got people on the list and kept them updated on the the progress. It's no fun waiting in small entry, but it was made much easier by the diligent attention paid by the staff.
Once we were seated, the server struck the perfect balance of keeping things flowing without making us feel like we were rushed to get more diners through. The food came unbelievably fast. We did try to rush a bit, to be fair to the people waiting, but that was our choice.