“Very popular and justifiably so”

Creekside Cafe & Grill
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Reviewed February 4, 2013

I met a couple friends there on a Sunday morning and by 8 AM it was pretty packed. Since there are already plenty of glowing reviews of their food (and I'd concur regarding the breakfast burrito I had), I'll instead compliment the service. The entry is pretty cramped if you are waiting for a table but I have to say the staff very competently got people on the list and kept them updated on the the progress. It's no fun waiting in small entry, but it was made much easier by the diligent attention paid by the staff.
Once we were seated, the server struck the perfect balance of keeping things flowing without making us feel like we were rushed to get more diners through. The food came unbelievably fast. We did try to rush a bit, to be fair to the people waiting, but that was our choice.

There are newer reviews for Creekside Cafe & Grill

Reviewed January 31, 2013

We went in for a late breakfast, and tried their award winning Bloody Mary's, Eggs Benedict and Corned Beef Hash. The place is very cute, and the food/drinks and service were all excellent. The only complaint is that is was uncomfortably chilly in there. Granted it was a cold and snowy morning, but the place was crowded and had been open for several hours. They had a little space heater by the front door cranking away, but it wasn't getting the job done,

Reviewed January 24, 2013

I tried the Creekside based on a glowing recommendation from a friend who lives in Steamboat. Great choice. Nice, clean little place, full of locals early (usually a good sign in a tourist town). Little bit of a fancier spin on basic eggs & Bacon. Great omelettes & coffee. The cinnamon bun was just baked. SOOO good...

Reviewed January 23, 2013

For many years I split my breakfast business between The Shack and Winona's. Visited Creekside for breakfast 3 times during the recent 12 night stay in Steamboat. This place is good, and a slightly better value than the others (based on how they price their cup of coffee). For my meals I've had the yummy croissant breakfast with perfectly cooked crisp dry bacon and a side of grits. The corn beef hash is huge and tasty. Also had an egg dish with biscuits and gravy. The portions are large and the food comes to the table hot. Service is excellent. It's one of the very best places in the downtown Steamboat district.

Reviewed January 15, 2013 via mobile

Went here based on trip advisor reviews. I had biscuits and gravy which were good and the hubs had a great breakfast burrito. He isn't a fan of green chili and our waitress Kerry suggested the vegetarian ancho sauce instead....it was amazing. We also tried their best of the boat 2012 bloody mary winner which was really good and then we had the bacon bloody mary...it was awesome! Atmosphere was great, service was excellent.