“Wow!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Mambo Italiano

Mambo Italiano
Reserve with OpenTable
Mambo Italiano is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Bar scene, Special occasions, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Colorado
“Wow!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 19, 2013

Mambo Italiano is one of the best Italian restaurants we have ever eaten in! The food is delicious and the value is excellent. The food and order came very fast. I would highly recommend Mambo Italian on your next visit to Steamboat Springs, Colorado.

• Visited June 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

“Americanized Italian at its best”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 17, 2013

Has outdoor and inside dining. Setting is pleasant and the food very good for the genre. Pizza especially.

• 3 of 5 bubbles
Steamboat Springs, Colorado
“Love the new menu!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 14, 2013

We live in Steamboat and Mambo's has become one of our most favorite since Chef Hannah came on board. We went in tonight and I was in the mood for my favorite spinach salad......after looking at the menu I learned that it was no longer available. So, I opted for the new kale salad. Absolutely fabulous!! My new favorite - even better than my old favorite! I did top it off with the grilled red bird chicken - it could not have been better. We enjoyed a wonderful dinner with friends sitting out on the patio - which is always a must this time of year! You know we will be back!

• Visited June 2013
Salt Lake City
“Steamboat Italian”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 28, 2013

We went to this restaurant because there were a lot of people already there early in the evening, figuring it had to be good. We were not disappointed. The food was excellent. I had the hot sausage pizza and my wife a Red Beef and Avacado salad that was both beautiful to look at and she said was delicious to eat. They make there own gnocchi which should be enough of a testament to the attention that is paid to the preparation and presentation. We sat outside on their patio and the service did not suffer as it often does when seated outside. We will be back!

• 5 of 5 bubbles
“Mind blowing pizza, amazing restaurant!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 15, 2013

My mom and I went to this restaurant craving Italian food and Ohhh boy our expectations were exceeded!! First off we ordered house wine, which was exquisite. We also ordered the pesto egg roll appetizer which was also surprising, different, and so delicious! We shared a large pizza that we customized ourselves. And when i say "large" i mean laaaarge! We requested a pizza which was not on the menu, chicken and alfredo with ricotta cheese. By far best pizza of our lives hands down. The service was ultra quick and attentive. The atmosphere was warm, cozy and authentic italiano. Overall a great restaurant and pizza, will recommend to everyone coming to Steamboat Springs (: