“Love the new menu!!”
Review of Mambo Italiano

Mambo Italiano
Reserve with OpenTable
Mambo Italiano is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Mambo is located in the heart of downtown Steamboat Springs Colorado. Mambo offers a unique and unforgettable dining experience. We offer seasonal Italian menu with and award winning wine list and a fully stocked bar. Mambos provides a full range of menu selections from small plates to old family recipe and brick oven pizzas to chef inspired specials.Come hungry and leave happy at Mambo!
Reviewed June 14, 2013

We live in Steamboat and Mambo's has become one of our most favorite since Chef Hannah came on board. We went in tonight and I was in the mood for my favorite spinach salad......after looking at the menu I learned that it was no longer available. So, I opted for the new kale salad. Absolutely fabulous!! My new favorite - even better than my old favorite! I did top it off with the grilled red bird chicken - it could not have been better. We enjoyed a wonderful dinner with friends sitting out on the patio - which is always a must this time of year! You know we will be back!

There are newer reviews for Mambo Italiano

Reviewed May 28, 2013

We went to this restaurant because there were a lot of people already there early in the evening, figuring it had to be good. We were not disappointed. The food was excellent. I had the hot sausage pizza and my wife a Red Beef and Avacado salad that was both beautiful to look at and she said was delicious to eat. They make there own gnocchi which should be enough of a testament to the attention that is paid to the preparation and presentation. We sat outside on their patio and the service did not suffer as it often does when seated outside. We will be back!

Reviewed May 15, 2013

My mom and I went to this restaurant craving Italian food and Ohhh boy our expectations were exceeded!! First off we ordered house wine, which was exquisite. We also ordered the pesto egg roll appetizer which was also surprising, different, and so delicious! We shared a large pizza that we customized ourselves. And when i say "large" i mean laaaarge! We requested a pizza which was not on the menu, chicken and alfredo with ricotta cheese. By far best pizza of our lives hands down. The service was ultra quick and attentive. The atmosphere was warm, cozy and authentic italiano. Overall a great restaurant and pizza, will recommend to everyone coming to Steamboat Springs (:

Reviewed May 12, 2013

We visited here without a reservation so we went to the hostess and she put our name on a list and said to come back in an hour . We did and it turns out there was a booking with a similar name and they had given our table to them. We then were told to wait in the bar as a table would be ready very soon. We waited another 20 minutes. Finally after asking the hostess for time on the table wait, we were seated. Needless to say, our server was quick on the menu and bringing out of the food. The food was tasty and we would go back again as long as the table issue was sorted!

Reviewed May 7, 2013

We have eaten here often and always enjoyed it. In addition to the italian dishes, they have a nice wine list and great salads.