“Not only a sleigh ride dinner!”
Review of Hazie's

Hazie's
Reserve with OpenTable
Hazie's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Cuisines: Scandinavian
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed January 1, 2014

I recently had the opportunity to snowshoe to Ragnar's - not take the sleigh ride. We followed the snow shoe nature loop, across the saddle, and to the cat track which was a slight uphill grade to Ragnar's. This is a total of 2 miles. The only other way to access this restaurant is by skiing or with the sleigh ride.

I was pleasantly surprised at the quality of food for lunch and the attention of the servers. The view of High Noon was remarkable. Since I don't ski this was a very pleasant way for me to see the mountain and enjoy the reward of a delicious lunch. The walk back to Thunderhead was a slight downhill and quite relaxing.

Reviewed December 25, 2013

Some of the best views in the entire valley, Hazies serves great quality food that happens to be within the resort. I love the french onion soup after a long day on the slopes and then just ride the gondola down.

Reviewed August 30, 2013

Highly recommend splurging on this restaurant. The food is marvelous (I chose the Elk) and the views are truly amazing. Get there early so you can take pictures. Be sure to stay around for the sunset and bring your camera! The wait staff is very accommodating and will be happy to take your picture.

Reviewed August 27, 2013

My wife and I hosted a rehearsal dinner for 100 at Hazie's for our son's wedding this past weekend. We could not have been more pleased with the event. The event planner, Lindsay, was a pleasure to work with and she took care of every detail with true professionalism. The restaurant is situated at the summit of Mt. Werner and the gondola ride to and from Hazie's is fun and dramatic, especially at night. The food was exceptional - the hors' d'ouevres were carefully prepared and passed to all guests during cocktail hour. The staff was most gracious and catered to every request promptly. Our entrees of Rocky Mountain ruby trout, filet mignon with gorgonzola crust and chicken divan were all delicious.

Though this was a hosted dinner, I want to return to Hazie's for a la carte dining. We highly recommend Hazie's for any catered event. We were very pleased we chose it for our special event.

Reviewed August 23, 2013

Dealing with a group of 16 cannot be easy but the staff at Hazies managed it admirably. Charming and helpful wait staff made for a very pleasant meal. Both were well informed. The prix fixe offerings were beautifully prepared and presented - all in all a great evening.