“Great dinner”

Cuisines: Barbecue
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch
Reviewed November 22, 2012

It took a while to find the location at night but was worth the search. We stopped in for dinner and had a great time. Dallas "the cook" was great and our wait staff was very nice. The food is a good deal for the price and is more than we could finish.

This was the sest place we ate at during our trip and will be back again on our next visit.

If you do not go anywhere else, make sure to sure you stop by here for a meal.

3  Thank AFD22
There are newer reviews for Double Z Bar & Bar Bq

Reviewed November 20, 2012

We enjoyed take-out pulled-pork, and all thought it was delicious! A good proportion of meat to sauce, and the meat was tender and flavorful. The beans were quite tasty as well, and cooked perfectly (neither mushy nor firm, but just right). The atmosphere at the Steamboat Smokehouse is better, but since it was closed when we tried to go (off-season) we tried the Double Z as something new and are glad we did.

Reviewed November 5, 2012

I love the bbq recipe for the sauce, which I also dip the homemade fries in. Everything is juicy and tasty. I prefer to sit outside on the deck rather than the dingy interior.

Reviewed September 24, 2012

Have not eaten here in a number of year !!! My wife had a BBQ Pork sandwich & I had 1/2 rack of BBQ Pork Ribs. My ribs had no tast & very tough. My wife sandwich the only thing she could tast was the 20 ozs of sause all over the meat. We ordered two Ice Teas & they had no tast either. The service was so-so. They still only take cash. Both lunchs came with a very small cups of baked beans & colesaw, they both were out of a can. It was not a very pleaseant meal.
Will never go back to eat & we live in Steamboat !!!

1  Thank RANCHET
Reviewed September 20, 2012

The Double Z is a "True Locals Secret" and some of the best BBQ I've had in a long time! Highly Recommend it