“Good”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Average
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Melissa G
Deerfield Beach, Florida
“Not so much......”
Reviewed April 10, 2014 for a stay in March 2014

Ok I have waited a few weeks to write this review to be able to look at the stay with an open mind. I will start out with the areas of this unit that were good. The shuttle was by far the best attribute of renting this unit, friendly, quick arrival and very helpful....Dave the one driver is a gem!! The kitchen appears to have been updated, clean with newer appliances and stocked fairly well with items needed, overall the best room of the condo. The furniture in the living area was comfortable although slightly overcrowded...I am not sure how more than 2 adults would do in this unit without feeling cramped but the sectional is quite inviting for naps after a long day on the mountain. Yes there is ski in and ski out access, but with a little work....the ski out trail is kind of steep and icy, I would not recommend for beginners but works well to get out on the slope. The trail to ski back into the property is ok unless there is a shortage of snow. The bad items....first and foremost is the bed in this unit....or rather the slap of cement they considered a bed. I don't think we were able to sleep a full night without considerable tossing and turning, in all my years of traveling this is by far the most horrible bed ever. The bathroom was a little dated but not horribly so, but what was not pleasant was the black streaks along the wall and ceiling above the shower and the streaks of some kind of substance along the walls. One note to be aware of, when we checked in at the management company I specifically asked if this was a mountain facing unit and was told that it was...the desk personnel went as far as to show me that is had a view although it was not direct. Well, once we got to the unit the truth of the matter is that this unit has a view of the parking lot and is located directly next to the main entrance of the building. The saving grace to this was that there was a large snowbank that afforded us a small amount of privacy. This was even more important as the curtains in the bedroom did not even cover the whole window and the blinds in the living area were broken. I am honestly not sure if some of these issues are a result of the management company or the unit owners, we have had over 15 years of staying in the units they manage and have always had nothing but praise for their services and returned time and time again because of the level of cleanliness and service. Overall I would say this unit was mehhh, not the worst in the world and not great.....

Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Denver
Reviewed August 3, 2013 for a stay in July 2013

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this vacation rental to my best friend?
LA
Reviewed March 14, 2013 for a stay in February 2013

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this vacation rental to my best friend?
Recommended for:
People with disabilities Older travelers
Rugged travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
No pets
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing