“Tennis & Spring Break”

The Tennis Center at Steamboat Springs
More attraction details
Owner description: Come play with us! The Tennis Center at Steamboat Springs is a public tennis facility located in the mountain area of Steamboat Springs, adjacent to the base of the Wildhorse Gondola (the smaller gondola.) Our facility offers both indoor and outdoor courts - including 6 outdoor hydrocourt clay courts, 4 outdoor hard courts, and 6 RSS 500 cushioned indoor hard courts. We have demo rackets, a pro shop, and offer private and group instruction. We can also set up games for you while you are visiting. In 2011, the Tennis Center at Steamboat Springs was named the USTA National Tennis Facility of the Year.
Brighton, Colorado
“Tennis & Spring Break”
Reviewed March 29, 2013

I scheduled time at The Tennis Center specifically for tennis pro Bill Conway to work with my teen boy. Both he and Loretta are very professional. Bill is a great teacher and did a fabulous job mentoring for play on the court and off. I could not be more pleased with the friendly staff and the facilities at The Tennis Center. I highly recommend it to anyone.

Visited March 2013
Loretta C, Director of Sales at The Tennis Center at Steamboat Springs, responded to this review, April 5, 2013
Thank you for the awesome review. We are so glad you enjoyed your time with us and we hope to see you again soon!
Loretta Conway

Gering
“Great tennis in February”
Reviewed February 27, 2013

Our family went to Steamboat for the weekend of Valentine's Day. My husband and son had a wonderful time skiing and my daughter and I had a great time playing tennis!! We played 2 hours at the Tennis Center at Steamboat and the facilities were fabulous, the staff helpful and friendly. We were invited back to watch a USTA 12-14 tourney and that was fun as well. I would highly recommend this vacation to anyone!

Visited February 2013
Loretta C, Business Development Director at The Tennis Center at Steamboat Springs, responded to this review, March 4, 2013
Thank you for the great review. We are glad you enjoyed your time here at the Tennis Center and we look forward to having you visit again!
Austin, Texas
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great tennis center in the mountains”
Reviewed January 15, 2013

I LOVE the tennis center in Steamboat! We vacation in Steamboat regularly and I always try to make some time to play while I am there. The facility is fantastic and the staff is always so helpful. Last time I was there, I lined up a lesson with one of their experienced pros and had a great time. He also helped me to find some other people to play with during my vacation.

Visited August 2012
Winnie D, Public Relations Manager at The Tennis Center at Steamboat Springs, responded to this review, January 22, 2013
Thanks for coming to the Tennis Center when you are visiting Steamboat Springs! We're glad you had a great experience with our Pros and are always happy to help connect you with other folks to play with while you are in town.
Southampton, New York
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great tennis and super staff”
Reviewed January 4, 2013

We stopped in to get a lesson and take a day off from skiing. We had a great time. Our kids decided next vacation to take a day off again for tennis. The indoor facility was at a perfect temperature and the place was hospital clean. The staff was supper friendly and helpful.

Visited January 2013
Winnie D, Public Relations Manager at The Tennis Center at Steamboat Springs, responded to this review, January 7, 2013
Thanks for visiting the Tennis Center - we are glad you and your kids liked it and we look forward to having you come play indoor tennis with on your next visit to Steamboat Springs!
Oswego, New York
23 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 94 helpful votes
“Tennis”
Reviewed December 19, 2012

Bering our first time in the Springs we just thought we would stop in and see if we could get some exercise. We were warmly greeted and shown around the facility. Not being that accomplished at the sport we were a little nervous. We had nothing to worry about. They treated us with respect and we had the workout we needed. The facility was spotless and very comfortable even with the temp in the teens. We would definitely return.
Thanks for all your help
The McCarthy's

Visited December 2012
Winnie D, Public Relations Manager at The Tennis Center at Steamboat Springs, responded to this review, December 20, 2012
Thank you for visiting! We hope to see you again.