“Fun”
Review of The Hungry Dog

The Hungry Dog
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Description: The Hungry Dog is a high quality hot dog and sausage stand in downtown Steamboat Springs, CO. We carry 100% Vienna beef hotdogs, turkey dogs, bratwurst, elk sausages, veggie dogs. Hungry Dog features food for everyone offering gyros, veggie pitas, pretzels, corn dogs, nachos and more. The Hungry Dog is open to late to satisfy all your late night munchies. It's always a good time at the Hungry Dog, stop by and say hello.
Reviewed November 7, 2013

Best hotdog concoctions outside of Japadog in Vancouver. I had the Steamboat Sausage which is an elk product.

Reviewed September 2, 2013

Had a Chicago dog & it was really really good!! I couldn't believe how much I enjoyed it :) Darn good hot dog!! I will definitely go back!!!

Reviewed August 24, 2013

I'm not a real hot dog person but I have to say this was one of the best hot dogs I've ever eaten. It's just a small shack on Lincoln Ave but yum! The gentleman making the hot dogs was friendly. For a quick meal the Hungry Dog was awsome and cheap.

Reviewed March 19, 2013

My 4 kids never got tired of their hot dogs. $4.50 at the base of the mountin for a bid dog is a great price. They are in a tent on the backside of the gondola. They also have a stand downtown; the prices are even cheaper there.

Reviewed February 2, 2013

I love this place. It would be wrong to give this sidewalk hut an excellent review, really, but it was such a fun discovery! After a day of skiing there is no telling what your body may crave and they boldly go where no vendor has gone before.

The place looks like a hogan with a window on one side, parked in the middle of the sidewalk. A cheerful person gave us what we wanted from a list of crazy options that all involved some kind of dog.

Small wonder! Great for kids!

1  Thank Annette S