“Amazing”

McKnights Irish Pub & Loft
Cuisines: Irish
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: McKnights Irish Pub & Loft is the family gathering place for Steamboat Springs. Located near the base of the Steamboat Ski area, we are an authentic Irish Pub and home to live music and the best game room in town with big screen tv's, pool tables, ping pong and darts. A great location for large groups and families.
Reviewed March 15, 2014

The atmosphere is amazing and the food was even better! The best Rueben ever! We loved everything!!!

There are newer reviews for McKnights Irish Pub & Loft

Reviewed February 25, 2014

Kerry worked closely with me to plan our event for about 40 people. The food and presentation was exquisite. The service could not have been better. It's hard to deliver such quality in both food and service for such a large group. We reserved the upstairs area and had access to pool, darts and even ping pong. There was something for everyone in the group. Everyone there was extremely friendly. We left that night completely satisfied. People in our group returned later in the week because it was so enjoyable. Special thanks to everyone at McKnight's for making our night! McKnight's will be my first choice when we return.

1  Thank K R
Reviewed February 20, 2014 via mobile

Dan is amazing... But so is all the staff love the happy hour drinks and for cheap and the late night happy hour I don't think anyone can beat those prices in town... Great place very friendly people and great staff

2  Thank John M
Reviewed February 19, 2014

Great hamburgers, the shepherds pie had a bit of spice to it - most memorable were the excellent shoe string seasoned fries!

Reviewed February 12, 2014 via mobile

The Irish themed bar has probably ran its course for me but this is something we always do when we visit Colorado. If nothing else I can usually score a pint of Guiness. On a recent trip to Steamboat, we decided to hit McKnights after a hard day skiing and turned up on spec one night with no reservation. The pub is kinda free for all when it comes to seating which caused issue with my wife and I as we had to wait 20 minutes whilst a young family of 5 had the whole place rearranged to accommodate their party. Anyway, we were eventually tended to to be told that actually you can't make reservations and that you can pretty much avoid the front desk and sit anywhere. With this in mind, the front door staff promptly ushered us to a small table beside an exit to the car park. It was -15 outside and with the constant traffic from the car park we were soon very cold. A booth beside us became free and we decided to take things into our own hands and made a land grab. On the plus side, this was cozy, no more freezing blasts. On the other hand, the table reeked of varnish and it appeared that the seating had three weeks of crumbs on it. Anyway, I got my pint of black stuff and ordered the chicken curry, until I realised it came with mashed potato - what's that about. I quickly changed it to the pork chop which, when it came, was as thick as two telephone directories, raw in the middle and sat on a bed of what can only be described as sea weed. Really wasn't that impressed and can only think the drink and the live music is why this place gets a high rating. As I say, it may just be that I have had my fill of Irish pubs but either way, I wouldn't eat hear, well the pork chops anyway.

1  Thank Allan-Glasgow-UK