“First burger I needed to eat with a fork!!”

McKnights Irish Pub & Loft
Cuisines: Irish
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: McKnights Irish Pub & Loft is the family gathering place for Steamboat Springs. Located near the base of the Steamboat Ski area, we are an authentic Irish Pub and home to live music and the best game room in town with big screen tv's, pool tables, ping pong and darts. A great location for large groups and families.
Reviewed August 20, 2013

I had the McKnight burger, best burger I've had in the Boat... Had to eat it with a fork as it was so delicious and messy, didn't wanna waste their napkins, great food, great entertainment, and perfect service... Also on a side note, the fries were perfect, Luke in the kitchen even came out to ask if I wanted it extra sloppy!!! Perfect touch of spice, and deliciousness! Kudos to Keith Gnar!! Customer for life...

Reviewed August 13, 2013

We visited twice, first for the Sat. nite sing along and again for lunch. Had a lot of fun at the sing along. We shared a Shepherd's Pie. It had a slight kick which I wasn't expecting. A few days later we walked over from the resort for lunch. I had the pulled pork w/pasta while my husband had the pulled pork sandwich. My dish was again a tad spicy. I didn't know that Irish food had a bit of a kick, maybe it just a local touch.

Reviewed August 11, 2013

The Paddie melt I had was amazing! Our server Kevyn was very attentive! I'll be coming back for sure

Reviewed August 3, 2013

Rented the upstairs room (pool tables, ping pong tables, darts, etc.) for a soccer club party. The wait staff was very friendly and took dinner and drink orders for over 100 of us in the chaos of the party. It happened to be my son's 15th birthday, and the manager offered to store a cake I bought for him that afternoon in his cooler until we arrived that night. When it was time to surprise my son with the cake, the staff had everything ready for us--paper plates, plastics spoons wrapped in napkins, a knife for cutting. They thought of everything! My kids said it was the best party ever, and the Shepherd's Pie terrific, too. Thanks, McKnight's! You were super.

Reviewed August 3, 2013

We had dinner here and it was one I've the most amazing meals we have ever had. Our server Adam was very polite and kept us full of what we needed. I would eat here again no questions asked.