“Good Food & Service”

Cuisines: Mexican
Description: Fairly new but great mexican food
Description: Fairly new but great mexican food
Reviewed February 25, 2013

Good mexican food and service close the ski mountain and resorts.The selections on the menu were good but limited for vegetarians and vegan diets.

1  Thank JayDive

Reviewed February 24, 2013

Don't let the strip mall turn you away; you will enjoy the experience. Never have I seen such a collection of tequilas, nor have I ever seen (or enjoyed) a mango chile margarita, which, by the way, is served in a 16 ounce glass -- huge. My buddy absolutely loved the sauce on his enchiladas, and my fajitas were on par with any others. Only thing missing was some real heat, but I'm sure they could deliver if asked. Their new dessert is a winner -- plantain flambe, fried over a propane burner at tableside with brandy then poured over a cup of vanilla ice cream in the center of a "web" of chocolate sauce on a plate. Overall, great presentation, taste, and portion size. Best of 4 restaurants we tried in Steamboat. will be back.

1  Thank occdocbill
Reviewed February 19, 2013

Looks like a newer restaurant, spacious with a huge selection of mexican spirits. Never knew that there were so many different kinds of tequila. Good food, reasonably priced.

Reviewed February 17, 2013

We were pleasantly surprised by the food at this Mexican restaurant in Steamboat. I had purchased a coupon quite a while back that was going to expire, so we decided to give it a try. Our waiter was very pleasant and attentive.

The salsa was very good as was the guacamole we had for an appetizer. We ate off of the lunch menu and the portions were very good sized. I particularly enjoyed my chicken burrito.

We came here because we had a coupon, but will definitely come back again.

1  Thank KearneyTraveler
Reviewed February 10, 2013

We were in a hurry so we thought we could stop in for a quick dinner. Big mistake. We were seated quickly and the staff was not rude but we somewhat ignored both in placing the order and service after the food was delivered. We had the fish tacos and they were good mostly because they had an intriguing sauce on them/ The Tilapia was deep fried so it's hard to mess that up. I would be willing to give them a try again on our next visit since they are relatively new and may be working out the kinks.