“Brunch by the Yampa”

Sweet Pea Market and Restaurant
Cuisines: American, Contemporary, Healthy
Good for: Special occasions, Local cuisine, Scenic view, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: We are a from scratch, farm-focused restaurant bringing you hand-crafted cuisine using carefully sourced products from local and regional farms and ranches whenever possible. Our chef and staff are passionate about the ever growing local movement.
Louisville, Colorado
“Brunch by the Yampa”
Reviewed August 18, 2014 via mobile

After a morning of shopping and site seeing we checked out several riverside cafes and decided to try Sweet Pea Cafe. What a gem. Fantastic cocktails and the service was great. The bacon and brie sandwich is a new favorite. They have a wonderful Golden potato salad with bacon, lemon, chives...... Oh my holy yummy. Garlic French fries were crunchy and tasty. And the burger was excellent!!
We'll definitely be repeat customers.

Colorado Springs, Colorado
“Not impressed!”
Reviewed August 16, 2014

After being seated it took almost 15 minutes before our server acknowledged our presence in her section. My wife's hamburger was ordered at medium well, and the burger came out rare at best. The same held true for our daughter's cheeseburger. I had the trout tacos that we're lacking in flavor. There were houseflies landing on our food throughout our meal, which I could understand if we were seated outside, but not for inside dining.

Naples Florida
“Don't waste your money”
Reviewed August 14, 2014

Really do not waste your money on this restaurant, the service and the food was horrible. I normally do not write a lot of reviews but must say this restaurant only goes on the fact they are on the river, very expensive and the food was not good at all. Server was not versed on the menu, she actually told us they don't serve food at the time we sat down and then the other waitress said " yes we are serving food" - just not a great place to eat at all... 4 people the bill was over 75$ no drinks included ---- Horrible

Steamboat Springs, Colorado
“Stay away from this place”
Reviewed August 12, 2014

Freinds and I are in town for a few days. Stopped tonight to have dinner. Happy hour was a disaster, beer was warm and the service was terrible. We should have walked away at that point but we decided to stay. We tried to order a bison burger but they were out. We were the first ones to order since we arrived at 5:10pm. We could not order until 5:30. I ordered the half chicken and I can honestly say I have had better at KFC. My wife had thw trout tocos and the fish was terrible. Lastly when we gave then our card it was not returned to us and we had to ask for it. Stay away unless you like warm beer, mariginal overpriced food and lousy service. I would not make these statments unless I had experienced this type of food and service. I have eaten in resteraunts all over the world and this one just made the bottom of my list. Warm beer, lousey food and terrible service. What a way to attract customers.

Castle Rock, Colorado, United States
“Drinks”
Reviewed August 11, 2014

Sat in the bar at the back and had a couple of drinks after a morning spent shopping. The bar tender was super friendly and helpful in recommending beers etc. Nice atmosphere, lovely setting (by the water) and well worth a visit.

We didn't eat, but the food we saw on other tables looked very nice! Had we stayed in Steamboat longer, this would certainly have been on our list for a return ...